BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Judan Ali

2 minutes ago, Dunnfc said:

Judan Ali was at the club initially. Players somewhat liked him as Scott Dann held the pool champions with.

Supposed to come to the club as assistant to Gary Neville but Balaji Film  Production got liquidated 

Source: Shebby

Come again? And I'm not having a go. I can well believe anything now.

Ali was here initially? When?

Players liked him as Scott Dann won a pool competition with him? Or Dann and Ali held up some pool champions? At gun point? On a road?

Gary Neville was earmarked as manager and was prepared to have Ali as his assistant but Balaji's film company went bust? When was this?

and this has come from Shebby Singh - aka Captain Sensible?

• Like 3

Balaji's film co was obviously going to make a documentary on Gary Neville & Judan Alis Rovers revolution but it all fell apart when Nevilles ugly boat cracked the camera. Balaji couldn't sell Judan Ali to anyone to continue funding his film empire so it went bust.

Ali has been cleaning his fleet of cars ever since but now Rovers are skint he will be sent to coach the youth.

2 minutes ago, tomphil said:

Balaji's film co was obviously going to make a documentary on Gary Neville & Judan Alis Rovers revolution but it all fell apart when Nevilles ugly boat cracked the camera. Balaji couldn't sell Judan Ali to anyone to continue funding his film empire so it went bust.

Ali has been cleaning his fleet of cars ever since but now Rovers are skint he will be sent to coach the youth.

Now that does make sense!

Good grief though. Alan Myers tweets nothing more than Judan Ali and then a pair of eyes. No one would bet against this happening now though. Cat 1 or not. League 1 or not. You can kind of guarantee that we'll no longer be attracting the cream of the crop anymore - regardless of whether we buy parents houses etc when they're 11 or not (as other clubs do)

• Like 1

Just watching a programme on India, they are burning purified dung from a cow they believe is home to 33 million gods and goddesses which live inside it. They are worshiping it's burning turds, they believe the goddess of wealth approves of this.

Never again ask why Venkys behave the way they do !!!!

This is true by the way :o

6 minutes ago, Kamy100 said:

No idea if this is true but rumour is that he is being bought in as head of academy and decision was made without consultation with Mowbray who is not happy.

Hope this is not true but fear that with Venky's previous history it being true.

Really..? Was hoping this was some sad joke started by a dingle.. The arrogance is absolutely astonishing.

• Backroom

My hope is it's at the rumour stage and Alan mentioned it so the fans got wind and could show their disapproval before it got too far - not that it ever makes a difference 

Alan is an absolutely top bloke I wish more in the game had his integrity 

12 minutes ago, Kamy100 said:

No idea if this is true but rumour is that he is being bought in as head of academy and decision was made without consultation with Mowbray who is not happy.

Hope this is not true but fear that with Venky's previous history it being true.

the Judan Ali link/rumour never really went away now we are league one it seems to be coming to fruitian...if I was TM I'd be getting ready to be in the departure lounge

3 minutes ago, AllRoverAsia said:

Until Kamy posted I thought this was a sick joke.

If true then I am @#/? done with it.

Like last time there'd be a whole host of newbies signing up saying give him a chance he's the next big thing. He's certainly got some PR behind him that lad.