BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Judan Ali

4 minutes ago, Tom said:

May mean nothing but Alan's tweet has been deleted 

To be honest I don't think he was ever coming in the first place. According to wiki he got invited here once something to do with a coaching development programme that's the size of it.

Just now, Bigdoggsteel said:

Strange tweet by Myers. Is he trying to get into the media now? Tweets a lot. I thought he was a football admin guy? 

He was reporting on Sky Sports News last week - live from Old Trafford on the Lukaku thing. A role he did previously before Rovers I think (not that I remember him before Rovers)

• Like 2

5 hours ago, meadows said:

Never any casual racism on here though, just a bit of gentle ribbing about these foreigners and their mumbo-jumbo religions eh?

The thing to do, meadows, is contribute more. Then perhaps other will contribute more. It's a good forum that needs new voices to drown out the nonsense.

28 minutes ago, blueboy3333 said:

The thing to do, meadows, is contribute more. Then perhaps other will contribute more. It's a good forum that needs new voices to drown out the nonsense.

I'm trying believe me everything always seems to rebound to 1 subject.

• Backroom

Religion or not, burning cow pats just sounds as pointless as Venkys' whole tenure here. Wastefully, too; would be better left alone to fertilise the fields.

Only difference is it's funny, whereas 'burning' us hasn't been at all funny.

33 minutes ago, Mike E said:

Religion or not, burning cow pats just sounds as pointless as Venkys' whole tenure here. Wastefully, too; would be better left alone to fertilise the fields.

I think you'll find Mike that it isn't pointless or funny in Hinduism.  Let's not go down the route of attacking our owners, or indeed anyone else because of the faith they follow. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, blueboy3333 said:

It will have to be done in stages.

Yes, we could start with Luther's cautious move away from a literal interpretation of the Mass, move on to Zwingi's more radical theory of consubstantiation and then on to the Calvinist belief that Communion is merely an act of remembrance or commemoration of the Last Supper.

Of course this would only be necessary for those on the MB not as intelligent or informed as you and I.

Edited by 47er
typo
  • Like 2

• Backroom
2 hours ago, Parsonblue said:

I think you'll find Mike that it isn't pointless or funny in Hinduism.  Let's not go down the route of attacking our owners, or indeed anyone else because of the faith they follow. 

I'm not attacking them for their faith and no religion is above criticism or humour.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 47er said:

Yes, we could start with Luther's cautious move away from a literal interpretation of the Mass, move on to Zwingi's more radical theory of consubstantiation and then on to the Calvinist belief that Communion is merely an act of remembrance or commemoration of the Last Supper.

Of course this would only be necessary for those on the MB not as intelligent or informed as you and I.

Spooky. That was the order I would have suggested.

23 hours ago, Mike E said:

What I posted was almost word for word from Joanna Lumleys ITV documentary on India on Friday night, apart from the light hearted venky dig of course. I'm sure they have plenty digs at daft Englishmen who get themselves het up about nothing. We know they have digs at us they appointed Owen Coyle. It's been hilarious watching the usual keaners try their best to twist it into something it isn't on here and twitter. Sadly for the usual antagonists i'm pretty much an atheist who thinks all religion is a load of cow crap but for those who believe in it and it keeps them happy then fair play it serves it's purpose.

Therefore I apologise to any cows that may have been offended by me talking about their dung.

Edited by tomphil
  • Like 1