BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The New Cardiff Manager?

lraC

Not a chance. He'll keep them up and will surprise one or two.

Although I've heard another is in the frame, so we'll see. Tan isn't the Tyrant people think, yes he's a bit odd but he has Cardiff at heart.

I have a close friend who works for Cardiff and he tells me differently about Tan. And there is also an unsubstantiated rumour that Singh is working for him.

• Backroom

I have a close friend who works for Cardiff and he tells me differently about Tan. And there is also an unsubstantiated rumour that Singh is working for him.

Yes, well, it would seem Maj knows Tan personally if he's able to come out with such a bold statement so you'll have to take his word for it.

There were reports that Ferguson told Solksjaer not to take the job but no idea if that's true. Solksjaer is a far superior manager to Berg but it remains to be seen whether he can cut it at a higher level. If Tan continues to interfere then Cardiff will find themselves relegated sooner rather than later as any manager worth a damn will not tolerate an owner trying to muscle in on their team selection or style of play,. If you have enough big players then you may be able to blunder through the circus but Cardiff don't.

Not a chance. He'll keep them up and will surprise one or two.

Although I've heard another is in the frame, so we'll see. Tan isn't the Tyrant people think, yes he's a bit odd but he has Cardiff at heart.

Everyone in the wider public slagging Tan off fail to mention that he's put his cash in and built Cardiff into a Prem team. Alright the Malky thing etc is wrong but he's done a some stuff right in his time there. Contrast to Venkys & co who ripped a Prem club apart and have done next to zero right yet Cardiff get universal sympathy ?

Tomphil the answer is below.

The side that is given sympathy is the side with the best media savy and contacts, right and wrong don't matter.

Spot on.

Kean had SEM doing all of his PR, they made him out as the victim, used their "friendly" press to get this message out.

Yes, well, it would seem Maj knows Tan personally if he's able to come out with such a bold statement so you'll have to take his word for it.

There were reports that Ferguson told Solksjaer not to take the job but no idea if that's true. Solksjaer is a far superior manager to Berg but it remains to be seen whether he can cut it at a higher level. If Tan continues to interfere then Cardiff will find themselves relegated sooner rather than later as any manager worth a damn will not tolerate an owner trying to muscle in on their team selection or style of play,. If you have enough big players then you may be able to blunder through the circus but Cardiff don't.

Why do you persist in doing this? All I have written is he's not a tyrant and you jump in, add in words and make massive assumptions. You may only come out with such a bold statement as 'tan is far from tyrant' of you knew them personally, but I am not you, am I? I don't consider the statement bold, nor do I see how you derive I know Tan personally from what i have said but clearly you do. All this makes me think is that you judge others by your own experiences, beliefs and values as opposed to considering that others will have different experiences, beliefs and values. That is unfair and wrong as you couldn't even tell me square route of zero about me as an individual. All you have to judge me is what I post about a topic I am highly passionate about and that's never enough to gain a clear picture. And a clear picture of me as an individual is exactly what you would need to make the BOLD statements you have about me as an individual. It's exactly the same as the point the other day. Others saw it differently and yet you dismiss it out of hand because you look at differently, there's nothing wrong with that but don't expect everyone to be the same as you and to see things the same way as you as we're not you.

The only thing i take from arbitro's post is that it's funny how two separate people who work for the same club see the situation so differently. There's always two sides to every story and both are needed for clarity over the situation. At this point I'll redirect to the first two quoted posts and the last 3 years of what we have read about ourselves in the press. There's more to this story than has been printed much more.

Well he is GLOBAL after all so it wouldn't be a surprise, Moyes will be on the phone soon and the Queen was on the other week seeking advice about the New years MBE list !

Archived