BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] January Transfer Window 2014

neophox

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That means the square root of sod all. If he says he is for sale, or we are open to offers then his value drops.

Widely known in footballing circles we have offered him around for £12 million.

Okay who offered JR around and please name names as i am fed up of ITK's who know bugger all, or are you just adding fuel to rumors. By the way not having a go.

Well that's that then

Shearer isn't going anywhere either

Well that's that then

Shearer isn't going anywhere either

Yep, far better to rely on random internet rumours, they're always right!

There's no comparison with Shearer really who was never going to stay, with us in freefall under Harford and us not in the Champions League. Can't just recall if we were even in the UEFA Cup the following season. don't think we were. Don't see Rhodes being sold this month, summer's a completely different matter if we don't go up.

• Backroom

Hang on Rev

In your haste to disagree with me again you have forgot I've said I totally agree with you that he won't be going anywhere.

All I'm saying is the fact he 'isn't for sale' is totally irrelevant if someone offers the cash, to think otherwise and that he truly isn't for sale is just naive (something I'm not accusing you of being by the way)

Let's put this to bed guys...as far as the staff (coaches / players / staff) know at the club Rhodes is definitely NOT for sale...but £10-12m from a PL club will get Rhodes!

Not gonna happen IMO as no one in the PL has £12m to risk on Rhodes. The summer will be a diff proposition,

On Dann Bowyer has said in the LT "We are not a charity case"

Palace are apparently interested in Dann but haven't made any sort of offer and in any event it's reported to be "unlikely" that Rovers would let Dann leave for the 2.5 m they are reportedly consideri8ng offering.

Another Nixon scoop bites the dust.

On Dann Bowyer has said in the LT "We are not a charity case"

Palace are apparently interested in Dann but haven't made any sort of offer and in any event it's reported to be "unlikely" that Rovers would let Dann leave for the 2.5 m they are reportedly consideri8ng offering.

Another Nixon scoop bites the dust.

Nixon has the worlds best job. He is basically a giant troll / WUM.............but he gets paid for it

Does Orr not have a criminal record? Would have thought that would make it difficult for permit purposes?

Yeah, someone refers to it in the comments section at the bottom. This is news to me but I can't say I'm surprised at all, the guy is pond life.

Let's put this to bed guys...as far as the staff (coaches / players / staff) know at the club Rhodes is definitely NOT for sale...but £10-12m from a PL club will get Rhodes!

Not gonna happen IMO as no one in the PL has £12m to risk on Rhodes. The summer will be a diff proposition,

West Ham and Sunderland are quite desperate.

That's how it looks to me, as well.

As someone has very cleverly pointed out, the structure of the Rhodes deal could mean big sell on fees to Huddersfield, so even at 12m rovers would not get much change, so really not economic sense to sell. I am sure someone on here can verify the possible add ons due to Huddersfield should we sell. For me he stays and scores another 15.

He loves the Rovers and wants to do the club/supporters a favor?

I always wondered what really went on there.

From only being able to communicate with his eyelids and receiving the last rights to.... MOM performance for Spurs. Maybe it was a miracle. Maybe, he is worried that if he speaks out about what happens, the miracle will be reversed.

I always wondered what really went on there.

From only being able to communicate with his eyelids and receiving the last rights to.... MOM performance for Spurs. Maybe it was a miracle. Maybe, he is worried that if he speaks out about what happens, the miracle will be reversed.

sorry..rites...careless!

Back to the transfers debate, for what it's worth I don't see Rhodes going this month, without promotion this season then I thinks it's probably a given he'll be off in the summer.

On Scott Dann, I'd actually be sad to see him go after forming such a good partnership with Hanley this season, however, as someone mentioned earlier in the thread, Mark Hudson from Cardiff would be a cracking replacement, I thought he was immense for them last season and he knows what it takes to get out of this division. Other than that, Craig Dawson would be another good un, although I'd go for Hudson first due to the extra experience.

I'd say that a good window for us would be doing nothing more, other than offloading the freeloaders, starting with Best & Etuhu!

Archived