BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] David Raya (and general youth squad talk)

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO????

There I was flicking through the first team profiles on the official site, as you do. "Who the bloody hell's that, looks like another frigging Portuguese chancer?!"

Lo and behold he actually comes from Barcelona, is a goalie, but that's about it. He looks like he's related to one of those portuguese wasters though. I'm just wondering if it's all the same fella wearing disguises.

Have we had more than one of these prats appear for the first team at the same time? Anyone seen Henrique and Raya in the same room together?

Raya is quite highly regarded by those working behind the scenes at brochall,

What's the deal with Hugo Fernandez, he's looked very promising in the reserves for the last few years and I thought he'd have got a look in for the 1st team by now, I heard some vague rumours that there is/was some kind of controversy around him, any ideas?

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO????

There I was flicking through the first team profiles on the official site, as you do. "Who the bloody hell's that, looks like another frigging Portuguese chancer?!"

Lo and behold he actually comes from Barcelona, is a goalie, but that's about it. He looks like he's related to one of those portuguese wasters though. I'm just wondering if it's all the same fella wearing disguises.

Have we had more than one of these prats appear for the first team at the same time? Anyone seen Henrique and Raya in the same room together?

You've either had a drink to many, or showing a crass lack of knowledge regarding the u21 'development' squad...

You've either had a drink to many, or showing a crass lack of knowledge regarding the u21 'development' squad...

Well, gee, I must do better with my u-21 development squad knowledge.

You seem a little po-faced given this is the Christmas break, I hope Santa didn't empty his sack over your wife's Christmas pudding.

Chin chin.

• Backroom

Anyone seen much of Jordan Preston or Dean Rittenberg? Both signed pro deals and I see Preston has scored 19 goals in 14 games for the under 18s that's insane if correct

• Backroom

Curtis Haley on loan to Workington

Seems at 19 if he had a good shot at making it he'd be attracting attention above that level

• Backroom

Did the new accy stanley lad play ?

He was in the squad and forced the keeper into a save late on but not sure if he started

Sounds like goals gifted from Fernandez and someone else for their 2

• 4 years later...

Archived