BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Venkys

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They could not of done any more THIS season, they have shut up, stopped listening to agents, SS has disappeared and they have let a footballing man get on with the job.

Problem is it has cost 10,000 fans, x amount of millions and three years to stop the slide. The only thing that has kept me attending is it is still my club no matter who pays the bills.

As much as I would like them to go, I think we need them, and that's the most depressing thing I've written on this forum.

They've learned nowt! And no matter what they say or do, they don't have Rovers in their bones like we do. They are a passing fad. I don't care if they throw a Gazillion quid at Rovers, the damage they've done is unforgivable and the Club will NEVER be safe in their hands.

Never forgive, never forget. They are responsible for three years of turmoil. Don't be suckered in by this nonsense about backing GB. For them it was more important to cut costs for the mistakes they have made.

The strange thing is - yes Rovers have suffered - but they have also effectively lost millions (if the rumours are true that they are responsible for many of the loans). Personally I am amazed that they continue to financially support the club - it is the only thing to give them some minor credit - that they haven't (yet) walked away from all the mistakes they made at Rovers.

The strange thing is - yes Rovers have suffered - but they have also effectively lost millions (if the rumours are true that they are responsible for many of the loans). Personally I am amazed that they continue to financially support the club - it is the only thing to give them some minor credit - that they haven't (yet) walked away from all the mistakes they made at Rovers.

Maybe they can not just walk away or sell? ,

An easy option for Venky;s to go some way to addressing the hatred felt to them is, if the whole group of 4 on paper owners were effectively duped and none of them were aware of the dodgy dealings that may have gone on, just come out and splll the beans on the takeover and the Anderson/ Kean /Agnew years. Would also be nice to know what was put in Burnley Bobs coffee to make him mute.

Until then they by their silence are implicated in the willing destruction of a football club and with any dodgy dealings and should be shown the contempt it deserves.

No way can they walk away after so much money they've spent. If Rovers were to get promoted then maybe they've a chance of recovering the money.

At some point if promotion is not achieved then the continuing pumping of money in can't continue.

What I dont really understand is if this was all about spreading the venkys brand name, why when the name is mud have they never hired a PR firm and gone on some sort of charm offensive, bridge building mission.

What I dont really understand is if this was all about spreading the venkys brand name, why when the name is mud have they never hired a PR firm and gone on some sort of charm offensive, bridge building mission.

They did didn't they via Appleton or whoever was pulling his strings?, they did a very successful PR campaign on behalf of the club of trying to threaten a Supporters group with legal action and of course previously there was Kean's personal love fest Paul Agnew Public Relations

They wouldn't learn any lessons if a lesson shagged them from behind . They have lied , sold all are players , treat fans like scum, roll up once a blue moon and expect to treated like pop stars , they don't have the decency or respect to stay until after the 65th. Minute.

Slum dogs and deluded scum . VENKYSCUM OUT.

There are people on her who think they have learnt but to be honest to quote Yoda they are wobbly jellies , A wobbly jelly I would trust more than the retarded pricks who own us and as for the owd hag bint I hope she gets a serious illness the horrible fat slapper.

They wouldn't learn any lessons if a lesson shagged them from behind . They have lied , sold all are players , treat fans like scum, roll up once a blue moon and expect to treated like pop stars , they don't have the decency or respect to stay until after the 65th. Minute.

There are people on her who think they have learnt but to be honest to quote Yoda they are wobbly jellies , A wobbly jelly I would trust more than the retarded pricks who own us and as for the owd hag bint I hope she gets a serious illness the horrible fat slapper.

So your prepared to give them a chance ? :)

The club doesn't have a board of directors, chairman or finance director. We would be a shambles behind the scenes in the premiership if we somehow managed to go up. Shows that they have learnt nothing about how a club should be set up.

Maybe they can not just walk away or sell? ,

An easy option for Venky;s to go some way to addressing the hatred felt to them is, if the whole group of 4 on paper owners were effectively duped and none of them were aware of the dodgy dealings that may have gone on, just come out and splll the beans on the takeover and the Anderson/ Kean /Agnew years. Would also be nice to know what was put in Burnley Bobs coffee to make him mute.

Until then they by their silence are implicated in the willing destruction of a football club and with any dodgy dealings and should be shown the contempt it deserves.

Ah yes... Burnley Bob! One time chairman would you believe??? If only we had the leadership of Bill Fox, David Brown or the late Derek Keighley now.

GOOD TO SEE ABBEY MELLOWING WITH AGE! WHERE'S YA CAPS?

Well in some was yes they have learnt.

On the surface no interference in team matters - Bowyer is in charge and appears to be being listened to.

A lot of the more unsavoury characters have gone.

We are now it seems to be trying to cut the wage bill which has to be done because we are in such a mess financially.

The big problem is this only goes so far.

There is not the appropriate structure in place at the club beyond Bowyer. For me this is the biggest lesson they have failed to learn. We used to have one in place before they dismantled it. If the club was to move forwards long term that simply needs to be addressed. That structure should then report to India.

So yes they have improved some areas but in reality the biggest lesson they needed to learn they haven't. It is this failure that put us in the mess we are in and that continued failure that will continue to harm the club.

Archived