BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Caravans

Had a 6 berth for a good few years now and had some enjoyable holidays, notably in Devon and Cornwall, but also some great weekends with friends locally.

Anyone else got one and any tips on good cheap sites to visit. Especially within an hour of Blackburn??

jesus ...caravans lower than flaming cyclists

Too right. I once worked with a heavy smoking, dog owning, caravan towing tool. He really did have it in for the rest of us.

I remember coming back from somewhere in rural Lancs down country roads. Two fools were towing two caravans in front of us. They were travelling in convoy but did the have the sense to leave a gap so they could be overtaken one at a time ? You already know the answer to that one. There must have been about 50 cars following them when they finally pulled in to the caravan park. Grr.

The next thread I start is going to be along the lines of "Kean Anderson and Agnew - good for the club?"

Just so I can feel a bit more good will.

Dont take it personal. You might get a better reaction if you asked about best " Cheap as Chips Beer to Go" package holidays in Benidorm, Corfu etc

ps Dont mention that I suggested Strid Wood (Bolton Abbey) near Skipton

I don't have a caravan, but I do have an old VW camper. I just love it when a queue of irate impatient drivers forms behind me as I chug uphill at 30mph. I especially enjoy returning their friendly waves as they finally manage to overtake. Calm down, what's the rush?

I don't have a caravan, but I do have an old VW camper. I just love it when a queue of irate impatient drivers forms behind me as I chug uphill at 30mph. I especially enjoy returning their friendly waves as they finally manage to overtake. Calm down, what's the rush?

Not rising to the bait. Attention seeking WUM.

Dunno.... tea could be on the table..... or alternatively they might have a sick relative to tend and the surgery / chemist is shutting. Maybe their small kids are standing alone at the school gates. Who knows eh?

Id love to have a vw camper, how reliable are the old ones, are they expensive to maintain?

I was wondering that when I posted Stu. I used to see one of those splitscreens in very good nick parked on Hollin Bridge Street most matchdays and I assumed it would have been his. There are very few about I think. I tend to park on the car parks now so I dont go that way anymore.

Archived