BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] IT'S A BAD DAY!

Did the Indian scumbags turn up today or where they too busy handing out food to their subjects?

Courtesy of @mrwawild

BiSsFbbIgAA4-rt.jpg

Think that answers your question

Also not on photo Shelfy was up Mr Moyes arse, and our man from the FA was in the Darwen End :) (probably)

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just got back. Dunno what to say really. Bowyer out, Venkys out blah blah blah.

But seriously, if it's even possible to be positive; it seemed like they had 2 chances and they both went in and that was that. The team going up to the Premier league, way ahead in 2nd place, came here and were pretty damned lucky to win. God, I was slightly drunk, but hell that chance we had to make it 2-0 in the 2nd half - I thought it was in - I thought it was all over, man, how close was it???. As usual our best player is also our Achilles heel - as seems to happen almost every single game - as soon as Dunn went off it all went tits up. What the Kean is wrong with him, I mean he's younger than me and I can last 120 minutes and then some. I guess he's got a 'bit of the Irish in him', FFS!

So anyway, this amazing team that's in 2nd place and going up to the Premiership were sitting back keaning themselves (kind of like how we normally play) whilst an average team like us kind of dominated the last 10 minutes - yet of course failed to break through.

This is one of those times when you just have to man up and suck it up. In the future we could be back in the Premiership and beating the 6 fingered scum to send them down. I don't know when that's gonna happen - but it will.

Even though I have a season ticket I kind of feel like not bothering with Wednesday at the moment. I guess that's normal.

Kean!

At last a bit of sense...

• Backroom

Complete and utter rubbish! Today we should have either won or taken a draw.. 99.9999% of posters on here more than likely would have been happy with the draw before kick off. The only difference between the 2 teams and managers was a goalpost.

Nonsense

The difference was 3 points and thoroughly deserved

Ings missed a sitter and they had one ruled out in the first half

Watched Rovers for the first time since relegation against Sheff Wed on Boxing Day. Boring football, no backbone, no drive to win from the players, unambitious game plan and tactics by GB. In front of a big Christmas gate this was depressing and I decided not to return as long as I could expect this rubbish. Dunny was effectively player manager today and as soon as he ran out of steam and went off we were left with the team I was watching on Boxing Day. When faced with an in form Scum with unfortunately a superb manager no surprise at all they turned it round. Of course they might have beaten us years ago if we had played them more often, but of course we were nearly always in a league above them. The managed decline of this club is an absolute tragedy. My opinion when we went down was the most effective way to get Venkys out was for Rovers supporters to stay away from Ewood at all costs. Kick them where it hurts, their primary source of revenue, and the bad publicity from playing homes games watched by away fans only. You may be Rovers till you die but as long as you suckers keep turning up every game Venkys and their axis of evil will remain and this nightmare could run for years. Act now, stay away from Ewood!

Let's be honest, today was the final nail in the coffin that the Indian owners brought with them when the rolled into town. I can't imagine any Rovers fans had a clue who they were, when they were announced as the new owners. No need for me to repeat on here what they have done, but to be promising the fans champions league football and to be competing at the top table is just an insult.

It is hardly any surprise that many fans have opted out of what they offer. To many people now, it doesn't feel like Rovers anymore. Some people have argued that without the owners, the club are doomed financially. I'm not too sure what them pulling out would really mean, but I really do believe that the fans will never accept them, after all that has gone on now.

The chances are we will not be returning to the premier league for an awful long time and I really do believe it will get a lot worse before it gets better. Who knows how far we will fall, but the owners of the club, certainly do not have the passion of the people who post on here and without that passion, from them, we just won't be moving on.

I hate to say it but I think the real Rovers have now died and all we have left are imposters.

I blame the manager. No midfield. Takes the talisman\fearmongerer off. Lost me, and probably most of the fans, today. Venkys' low point (if we could ever go lower).. Kean off and take your egos with you. If you stay, bring in a manager. That second half was horrrible. Feel sorry for Hanley - the only sellable asset

A few thoughts having just got back

Positives

1 Good team selection, right team IMO Bowyer got that spot on.

2 Conway impressed me a lot both going forward and covering Henley

3 Rhodes worked really hard, looked dangerous and took a well taken goal

4 Lowe looked good fought well and did some decent passing

Negatives

1 Henley looked out of his depth

2 We mentally crumpled after the equaliser

3 The subs - unsure why Henley not subbed after having a torrid game and feeney on was a big mistake. It meant Conway went inside or on the left where he was less threatening, whilst feeney did nothing of note. It was obvious we were crying out for Gestede and his physical presence yet feeney got the nod. Poor move IMO

4 We lost the derby

Not going to get any easier the longer we stay in this tin pot league too.

Today really was the sour Cherry on a shyte cake of a season.

Tin pot league, SG194?!?

We'll be aspiring to be in this league before too long, mark my words.

It'll be a long road back to recover from the Venkys mismanagement debacle, i think most of us realise that.

it'll get far worse before it gets better, btw.

I blame the manager. No midfield. Takes the talisman\fearmongerer off. Lost me, and probably most of the fans, today. Venkys' low point (if we could ever go lower).. Kean off and take your egos with you. If you stay, bring in a manager. That second half was horrrible. Feel sorry for Hanley - the only sellable asset

Funnily enough I was thinking that's why Shelfies mate Moyes (no not the agent one , the manager one) was in the crowd

Seems a bit wrong to round on one player as the lot of 'em are out of their depth, but Henley is absolutely terrible. He never passes forward, is hesitant in the tackle, poor positionally, can't beat a man, can't cross and I don't ever think I've seen him in an opponents third of the pitch. The modern day full back should be competent wingers too yet he never doubles up down the right flank.

We've got problem areas all over the pitch, but this is the main one IMO.

Complete and utter rubbish! Today we should have either won or taken a draw.. 99.9999% of posters on here more than likely would have been happy with the draw before kick off. The only difference between the 2 teams and managers was a goalpost.

Hey, I countered your post without getting angry. Shame you couldn't manage it.

Burnley deserved the win. You forgot a dodgy offside decision and possible penalty. Aside from the woodwork saving him, I don't recall the Burnley 'keeper being too troubled. We sat back after h/t and invited pressure and an eventual winner for Burnley was inevitable. That's not down to a goal-post, that's down to Gary Bowyer not being up to the job.

If the teams are so even and we were at home, why would most fans have taken a draw beforehand? Possibly because Burnley have a decent manager and are deservedly 20+ points ahead of us now?

A few thoughts having just got back

Positives

1 Good team selection, right team IMO Bowyer got that spot on.

2 Conway impressed me a lot both going forward and covering Henley

3 Rhodes worked really hard, looked dangerous and took a well taken goal

4 Lowe looked good fought well and did some decent passing

Negatives

1 Henley looked out of his depth

2 We mentally crumpled after the equaliser

3 The subs - unsure why Henley not subbed after having a torrid game and feeney on was a big mistake. It meant Conway went inside or on the left where he was less threatening, whilst feeney did nothing of note. It was obvious we were crying out for Gestede and his physical presence yet feeney got the nod. Poor move IMO

4 We lost the derby

No mention there of negative tactics,

Lacking inspiration, only Dunn showed some, after he went off it was lost

We lost more than the derby today, much much much more

How about negative fans? The law of attraction brought the hammer crashing down.

I feel worse than most fans as I actually believed we would win.

The most sickening thing for me was apparent from the first minute. All the "boycotters" back in force for one game and why? So they can take the @#/? on Monday at work?

I know why the fans left in droves, but it's sad that we fill the ground for that game still. To me it shows the mentality of modern football fans in general. If they aren't moaning, they don't give a @#/?.

The most sickening thing for me was apparent from the first minute. All the "boycotters" back in force for one game and why? So they can take the kean on Monday at work?

I know why the fans left in droves, but it's sad that we fill the ground for that game still. To me it shows the mentality of modern football fans in general. If they aren't moaning, they don't give a kean.

complete @#/?

Just got back from this afternoon. Thoughts are:

1- We can't defend a 1 goal lead.

2- Rhodes isn't a target/ loan man. Gestede fits this role far better.

3- Robinson needs to come and catch, instead of punching.

4- Keane and Feeney look decent signings.

Poor day all round but it was bound to happen one day. Pressure's on that lot now for the next time we meet.

Obviously didn't get the selection spot on then.

well Kane hasn't been up to much either, so was probably right to play Henley there. who else could you play there (Lowe was needed in midfield). the issue arose when Henley was struggling not doing anything to rectify it.

Nonsense

The difference was 3 points and thoroughly deserved

Ings missed a sitter and they had one ruled out in the first half

Yep only because they actually got more goals in the back of the net than we did. We also missed a couple of sitters, but at the end of the day, we had more possession and more shots on goal. As I`ve said a dozen times already, they won because they finished better than we did and not because we were complete @#/?.

Every Rovers fan is hurting, but it was bound to happen eventually! We'll get our chance at revenge soon enough (2015/16 at the latest).

Rhodes chance, Dunny off, Robinsons error and some dodgy defending = the end of the run. And thats all there is to it!

Archived