BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] IT'S A BAD DAY!

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Burnley's Suicide Squad have announced they've sent a peace keeping force to Ukraine.

They've managed to secure the city of Chernobyl without any resistance.

wow, that could mean 7 fingers!

For the first time in a long, long time they will be clear favourite coming to Ewood. Let's hope the pressure gets to them. They started the season with nil expectation, that bit was easy. Take every game as we go. Blah, blah, blah. They're passing that point now. Now they will be expecting to go up automatically. All of a sudden there are expectations.

How they deal with that pressure on top of the normal pressure of the East Lancs derby we will see come Sunday. 50 ish years ago they were going for a league and cup double. We did our bit by winning home and away to prevent them winning the league. Spurs dicked them in the cup final to send them home empty handed. Come on Rovers, don't let us down. One bloody game to perform in, is it asking too much .

Thinking people are underestimating Bunleh at their peril and with too much wishful thinking ( same as it has been with the comments of they won't last that has been aimed at their direction) - as much as we hate to admit it, regardless of previous there is a different outfit and mindset down the road and I don't think the pressure is on them - hence their continuous performances, which from what I have seen merits why they are in the position they are in.

The only pressure that they may feel will come within and the media only if they allow it to with reference to the long time of not winning - something I am sure Dyche is too canny to let upset the apple cart.

And if you put it into comparison with our sorry lot that can only put in a quite embarrassing display against a poor (arguably rival) then that says it all.

The laughable thing about it will be that those still in denial re the club being what they are and the manage simply not being good enough will say -'oh well it has to be expected against a promotion challenger' - yet still insist we have a better squad /players!!

IMO the time has come and the albatross will be lifted and it could well be sometime before we draw swords again against our long time admirers.

The pressure is on more for us - not only in respect of trying to get3 points and keeping the run going and additionally putting a dent in their promotion challenge which going off last weekend is looking increasingly unlikely.

Dingle that sits behind me is proper get on my nerves now.

You would honestly trhink they had already won the Champions League.

STAND UP ,BE COUNTED ...ANY PLAYER WITH NO PASSION OR COMMITMENT WILL NEVER BE FORGIVEN....

COYB JUST DO IT!!!!!

Dingle that sits behind me is proper get on my nerves now.

You would honestly trhink they had already won the Champions League.

STAND UP ,BE COUNTED ...ANY PLAYER WITH NO PASSION OR COMMITMENT WILL NEVER BE FORGIVEN....

COYB JUST DO IT!!!!!

I fear for the lad come Monday next Abbey, do we call the ambulance now?

This is one match I'm really keen to get out of the way.

I expect that the Burnley team will be well up for it, whereas who knows which version of Rovers will turn up. I guarantee Lowe and Williamson will play though and Bowyer will make some daft substitutions.

I don't even want to think about the likely result.

Leaked = Burnley's Training regime for the week

Tuesday

10,00 am - Discuss tactics of how to dismantle the great defensive wall of Willowe

10.01 am - Brunch

11.00 am = Go Home

Sunday

Meet 10am at turf moor

..............................and just attack or get at the full backs.....so easy this championship football lark.

..............................and just attack or get at the full backs.....so easy this championship football lark.

Funnily enough - I think this is our only way of beating them!!!

- especially keeping Trippier occupied defending rather than his roaming down the wings.

There are few easy away games in professional football. No need for anyone to leave town just yet.

I appreciate things look bleak after the Bolton away game, but personally remain quietly confident playing Burnley in a home fixture.

Nothing to be afraid of at all. Rovers 2...Burnley 1. COYB.

They haven't lost in 2014, good time to start on Sunday, something's got to give sometime.

They've lost away at Brighton, Huddersfield and Middlesbrough.

Although unbeaten in 11, 6 of those have been drawn.

They may be happy with a point.

Jordan Rhodes scores when he wants.

In Rovers topsy turvy season, usually following an abhorrition of a display, something resembling a team shows up the following week. Well it couldn't have been worse than last Saturday..........

Am I clutching at straws?

2-1 Rovers, Jason Lowe to score the winner in injury time.

Anyone know the extent of Killgallon's injury. If we have both centre halves fit and cairney Id fancy us to get a result. If we are starting with Saturday's defence or worse I fear fo us.

Pity King isn't fit because he destroyed Trippier for pace a couple of times at Turf Moor (before floating it aimlessly to the corner flag obviously).

Rovers have only lost 2 out of our last 8 league games, so we're not on disasterous form. (Although Burnley have W4 D4 in their last 8.) I hoping for a solid defensive performance which could sneak us a draw. You never know though....

Blackburn Rovers ‏@OneRovers 12m

Rovers midfielder David Dunn joins @fennersfooty & @paulmerse on @FantasyFC this week, you can too just email: fantasyfc@skysports.com

Presume this is the Friday night show, lets hope he doesn't trip over a table or something

When we've had total stinkers this season we've either won or drawn the next game. Shows how inconsistent we have been I suppose. I'm expecting B***ley to fold under the pressure and us to pump them 3-0. That's just on the basis that they're B***ley.

As much as I hate to admit it, I can only see this going one way and that is a Burnley win. It has to come eventually and I really can't see us even getting even a draw this time. The difference this time is they come to us on the crest of a wave and we don't have the team up for this.

If any fan wants to take the sting out of the disappointment a tad, get £50 on it as one of the exchanges at the minute returns £135 for this. Get out after the game and spend it on the ale and a big curry, take the following day off work and avoid and dingle friends like mad.

It won't help much, but that's all I can offer to help, as I really do fear the worst!

As much as I hate to admit it, I can only see this going one way and that is a Burnley win. It has to come eventually and I really can't see us even getting even a draw this time. The difference this time is they come to us on the crest of a wave and we don't have the team up for this.

If any fan wants to take the sting out of the disappointment a tad, get £50 on it as one of the exchanges at the minute returns £135 for this. Get out after the game and spend it on the ale and a big curry, take the following day off work and avoid and dingle friends like mad.

It won't help much, but that's all I can offer to help, as I really do fear the worst!

Cheers Garry.

Archived