BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] IT'S A BAD DAY!

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That record was always going to end sometime, records are just there to be broken. But to lose it in such a way is a disgrace really, talk about a capitulation.

Two really poor performances in a row against local rivals is not a good sign. If you can't get fired up for those games then you are in some trouble.

I dont think I have anymore credits left to give to Bowyer. I like him, but I think I have ran out of patience with him now. Why on earth we feel the neee to sit back and defend a lead, or make silly substitutions is beyond me.

I feel the same as you, he's a good guy but not good enough at all. He doesn't learn from his mistakes. I wouldn't be upset if we replace him after this.

I just don't understand why you would bring on Feeney for Dunn. The guy only signed yesterday, he's not a world beater by any stretch. And to make matters worse he instantly came on and got a yellow.

Just unbelievable. Might as well just got all the players to walk off the pitch.

We tried to defend the game after we scored and forgot all about attacking.

The problem for me is Bowyer.

He is not bad but he is a coach, not a manager.

Just watch him on the touchline and compare with Burnley's manager. Bowyer is just a spectator...

Get malkay mckay in or what ever his name is..bowyer has to go no excuses..gestede come on and won all the headers and created havoc..so did Conway in his natural position..feeney did ok..but why was it with like 10 mins to go..whats with this sit back and use negative tactics @#/?..its like bowyer has no faith in his own team...good to have Evans back he was good

You will get the usual crowd saying he should have more time but for me even of he gets the team right at kick off he screws it up with his tactics and silly subs.

A proper manager now please, it's the last straw. Could see it coming from a mile though. Not really a surprise.

Guest Norbert

Time to pack your f_cking bags and f_ck off Bowyer. Games have been thrown away by dithering, playing too defensively or whatever. You did your job in saving us from relegation last season now either get back to the youth team or just go.

Right now I don't even care if we do a Portsmouth, just as long as those Indian c_ntholes get out of the club.

Archived