BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Football Agent Suing Bolton (Bet you can't guess who's involved)

There was another agent on twitter a while ago, around coco's time here, who was blasting Gartside etc. Saying he was taking him to court and going on about offshore accounts and similar to this. I engaged him on the subject of SEM/Rovers/Kean and then he got silenced, never heard anything after that but the same night I spoke to him Nicko blocked me :). They are all keaning at it :(

Guest Norbert

I admit I was expecting Big Sam's name to be involved as it was Bolton and he had that Panorama programme involving him.

No doubt that this will be quietly swept under the carpet by the FA and their media friends as they don't want to slow down the gravy train.

This bloke thinks he has been screwed over by Anderson and SEM - he should come and see what they did to us.

Can't believe there is nothing we can drag this lot to court for! Attempted murder of a football club for example.

There was another agent on twitter a while ago, around coco's time here, who was blasting Gartside etc. Saying he was taking him to court and going on about offshore accounts and similar to this. I engaged him on the subject of SEM/Rovers/Kean and then he got silenced, never heard anything after that but the same night I spoke to him Nicko blocked me :). They are all keaning at it :(

I think that was Peter Harrison.

Archived