BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] We're Back

Well, as you might see we are back.... in a fashion.

Unfortunately we appear to have lost the old server completely after a hard disk failure. We have searched tirelessly through the backups over the past couple of days but it appears the database itself was never successfully backed up.

We have now found an export from May 2014 lurking in someones user directory and that is what we are now working with.

We can only apologise for the loss of content from the past 10 months. Feel free to start again with the "Bowyer Out" threads.

This does also mean that we have lost any new members from the past 10 months so please invite people back to re-join if you know them. Also, those with newer duplicate accounts will have to revert back to their old ones (Welcome back thenodrog :) )

I'm sure there will be "teething issues" over the next few days, weeks, months as we try to fix issues caused by using the new forum software with an old database, but please bear with us.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

FINALLY! Great work on getting us up and running again :) doesn't matter about the threads as long as the community is here.

And chaddy can continue his undying support of GB with no evidence of his flip-flapping ;)

Tried to log in but not sure it worked. Trying a post to test it.

Seems OK but I'm still not showing as logged in at the top of the page.

OK now.

Does this mean Bradley Orr is still at the club too?! 😨

This waking up in the shower after coming back from frog land malarkey is not all its cracked up to be !

Do we have the script writers from Dallas maintaining the site ?

only teasing,

well done getting the site back up

Where am I? :huh: What year is this? :huh: My new Tardis got delivered in October, I pushed a few buttons without reading the new manual and I've landed here. Have I regenerated? Anyone seen Alf? I can't find him anywhere! Could he be in a parallel universe or even a 4th dimension! :unsure:

I'll have to investigate. C'mon Clara get those sussies and that shelf bra off, put something warm on and get your arse out of my bed we're going out to explore!

Update.... Thank you Biddy. The Tardis chronometer is functioning perfectly (obviously nothing wrong with the equipment made on Gallifrey). Seems I have regenerated and arrived England May 2014 AD sorry BWYH! :glare:

Clara we've unravelled the space and time continuom again....... now get over here and bring the chocolate sauce.

Where am I? :huh: What year is this? :huh: My new Tardis got delivered in October, I pushed a few buttons without reading the new manual and I've landed here. Have I regenerated? Anyone seen Alf? I can't find him anywhere! Could he be in a parallel universe or even a 4th dimension! :unsure:

I'll have to investigate. C'mon Clara get those sussies and that shelf bra off, put something warm on and get your arse out of my bed we're going out to explore!

Update.... Thank you Biddy. The Tardis chronometer is functioning perfectly (obviously nothing wrong with the equipment made on Gallifrey). Seems I have regenerated and arrived England May 2014 BC sorry BWYH! :glare:

Clara we've unravelled the space and time continuom again....... now get over here and bring the chocolate sauce.

Q

I honestly thought that Venkys had somehow managed to get a court order to shut the site down and.............

I was fearful of hearing about the assassination of ABBEY.

I'm not sure if I'm glad the site is back because I realise how addicted to it I have become. I managed to do loads of other stuff whilst it was down.

But it's great to be back :rover:

Please don't let this happen again. I have a cold and have had to stay in for the last 3 days. Without BRFCS I've had to talk to my wife.

Archived