BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Academy & U21s

I've been impressed. Rovers youngsters have grown into the game. Had a couple of chances with good crosses. Always going to be second best on paper and still a tough 45 minutes to go but they've done very well.

They've done well. Saints look far more talented on the ball, but we look strong.

Nyambe does look very talented, Mahoney also looks very good. Raya looks very assured, and Rittenberg looks quite dangerous. Mansell is a real handful and puts himself about. Bauress has really impressed me, he's picked up all the loose balls in midfield.

None of the others look like they'd ever have the potential to make the first team.

Do you go go to all u21 games or have you based that on 45 mins ?

I don't go to u21 games, that was based on my impression of the first 45 mins so I could be completely wrong about those players.

Many of them I am seeing for the first time, as I suspect is the case for many other Rovers fans. It's not my job to decide which youth team players get promoted to the first team so I tend not to focus on that level too much!

Raya looks a good 'keeper to me. He's got that authority about him.

Not too much else to get excited about and this guy Carson is pretty much a ginger Jason Lowe.

We should really try to tie up Raya or else I fear it might be a Shay Given deja vu. (If i remember that situation correctly?) Edited by Swanson