BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Academy & U21s

On ‎15‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 16:41, RoversClitheroe said:

FAYC tonight! Seen clips of one of our players called Lewis Khoury, he looks unbelievable. Anyone know much about him?

Where are the clips? I tried looking but nowt. Can you post them on here? Cheers

Edited by blueboy3333

Guarantee she hasn't though she certainly knows my opinion of them.

Bit of a stupid time to have a home Academy game with first team playing on same day. Unless they just do it when first team playing at Ewood or somewhere fairly local.

Edited by Vinjay17

A game most of our players will be looking to forget.  Man U has some very good players. We had a good period of 20-30 minutes in the first half where we were dominant. Our defensive players had a hard time today. They had a very hard time dealing with Man U´s technical players. Especially Angel Gomes. He looks a player. At some point in the second half our keeper hit his head and after that he looked lost. He should have been taken off.

Butterworth looks decent though and Kyle Connell could be an excellent prospect. He has some flair and some technique. He made some good runs that made it hard for their defenders. He is still only 16 so he could be quite interesting.

Our left back Thompson looked quite good going forward.

Edited by DanielMB

• Backroom
57 minutes ago, blueboy3333 said:

4-1 I think against the youth team of one of the richest clubs in the world. Not great but not the end of the world for a 3rd division club with a debt of £100m+

It may hurt if you still think for some odd reason United are one of our rivals.

On 18/11/2017 at 22:15, blueboy3333 said:

I blame the Walker Trust. And Man City.

If you've bought the ticket over the past seven years and supported these fraudsters then don't you think you should have a hard look at yourself first.

23 hours ago, Vinjay17 said: