BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Academy & U21s

9 hours ago, blueboy3333 said:

I thought someone said on here we had got 250k for him?

Struggling tonight against a strong looking Brighton side. 2-0 down after 23 mins.

No clear cut chances for Rovers.

A lot for Johnson to talk about.

Least said about Leutweiler the better.  Hope Fisher is on the bench on Monday...!

2 hours ago, Stuart said:

Struggling tonight against a strong looking Brighton side. 2-0 down after 23 mins.

No clear cut chances for Rovers.

A lot for Johnson to talk about.

Least said about Leutweiler the better.  Hope Fisher is on the bench on Monday...!

How's Nuttall performed ? Is he dining out on that big fat pay check that's he's bagged for the next three years?

9 hours ago, JAL said:

How's Nuttall performed ? Is he dining out on that big fat pay check that's he's bagged for the next three years?

Looked good first half but seemed to fade.

The hunger seemed to be there, it was just one of those nights. The best team won.

On 2/23/2018 at 08:20, RoversClitheroe said:

This situation winds me up completely. He's miles better than Hart, but pushed out, he's gunna leave permanently I'd of thought.

Based on what?

As @old darwen blue pointed out Hart has been loaned out. We have 2 senior left backs, and the young 2 are loaned out to gain experience, why that winds you up is beyond me.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, JHRover said:

Under 23s due to play Southampton at Leyland tonight. I'd expect this one to fall victim to the weather. Watch this space.

Nope. Pitch is good.

Although Joe Grayson has been stretchered off in the first minute. Didn’t see the (any) challenge  so he may disagree.

For a dead rubber game, both sides didn’t half go for it tonight. Some very tasty challenges, decent football at times but ultimately a stalemate.

Special mention for Charlie Albinson who did very very well with some great stops that he had no right to save. Possibly aided by poor finishing but he stood firm. Organised the back four and never stopped talking - date I say looked like a future captain.

Nothing to play for by either team ultimately and it finished 0-0 due to both Albinson and a missed penalty by Hardcastle. Keeper got down very well to his bottom left corner to keep out what wasn’t a terrible penalty.

52 minutes ago, Stuart said:

For a dead rubber game, both sides didn’t half go for it tonight. Some very tasty challenges, decent football at times but ultimately a stalemate.

Special mention for Charlie Albinson who did very very well with some great stops that he had no right to save. Possibly aided by poor finishing but he stood firm. Organised the back four and never stopped talking - date I say looked like a future captain.

Nothing to play for by either team ultimately and it finished 0-0 due to both Albinson and a missed penalty by Hardcastle. Keeper got down very well to his bottom left corner to keep out what wasn’t a terrible penalty.

Although nothing riding on it I thought Rovers did very well to get a draw out of it given the number of people missing from the usual squad. 

36 minutes ago, JHRover said:

Although nothing riding on it I thought Rovers did very well to get a draw out of it given the number of people missing from the usual squad. 

Agreed, another promising performance from a very young side against a much more experienced Southampton team.  As Stuart said, considering there was nothing to play for both sides served up an excellent night's entertainment.