BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Academy & U21s

Saadi on for Burns now for Rovers.

Rovers started second half on top but West Ham just had two great chances. Rovers defenders blocking everything so Stargiarkos has had nothing to do until making a great save from a third West Ham chance- Hammers well on top now apparently.

Edited by philipl

22 hours ago, briansol said:

I doubt it. There is just so many promising young centre-backs at the club currently. Wharton, Carter and Magloire has already made their senior debuts and would be preferred in such a match. At U-23 you also has his partner Sam Barnes who is probably as talented.

The great thing for Annesly playing international football is that it gives him experience against much better players and will help his progress. A loan to League 2 would do him a world of good. The biggest difference from U-23 football is the physical side, which I think he would benefit from. I've seen him on multiple occasions, and he is very much a cultured centre-back who can pick a pass(as someone mentioned). His biggest weaknes seems to be lacking pace a bit.

Yeah personally I would have allowed Louie to play against Portugal as well but maybe Blackburn wanted him back as soon as the seniors beat Liechtenstein. It would've been a great test for him as Portugal U21 have players playing first team foorball in Europe's top leagues and a good chance for Blackburn's coaches to see how he copes against elite players.

8 hours ago, darrenrover said:

Our Under 18s are in the FA Youth Cup Semi Final against Man City this coming Friday. Good luck to the lads and it'll be interesting to see how we fare.

It's also on BT Sport 1 at 5pm for those able to watch it.

I finish at 4 on a Friday, so I know what I'll be doing! ?

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Stuart said:

Wonder why Rovers can’t stream U23 games (and even U18s).

I certainly won’t be subscribing to BT Sports but would have dropped a fiver to iFollow to watch.

They probably can, just not interested I'm guessing.

City on top, a couple of decent stops from Eastham.

A bit of pressure from Rovers end of the 1st half. Thought we should've had a pen when their lad got a head injury clattering into Garrett Think their lad got the sympathy vote.

Like the look of Pike & Brennan.

HT 0-0

Edited by windymiller7