BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Academy & U21s

Calum Wright has left Rovers and signed for Leicester City....3 year deal which will become a 4 and half year deal when he turns 18

you can't sign longer than 3 years until after you turn 18

For me it's not a bad thing as Stefan Mols, Dan Butterworth and Joe Rankin-Costello are all better players and can operate in the same positions as Wright and will be more affective as time goes by

Edited by SkipDonoghue

29 minutes ago, SkipDonoghue said:

Calum Wright has left Rovers and signed for Leicester City....3 year deal which will become a 4 and half year deal when he turns 18

For me it's not a bad thing as Stefan Mols, Dan Butterworth and Joe Rankin-Costello are all better players and can operate in the same positions as Wright and will be more affective as time goes by

Haven't seen it reported anywhere? 

41 minutes ago, SkipDonoghue said:

Connor Tompson has left Rovers by mutual consent....going on trial at a couple of clubs, he needs to be playing 1st team football somewhere which wasn't going to happen at Rovers....good luck to the lad let's hope he gets fixed up 

Sensible move for the lad as he had fallen down the pecking order.

Just now, OnePhilT said:

Fulham 0 - 1 Rovers

Mansell scored the goal, and Lenihan supposedly got a 45-60 minutes on the pitch, although there's no match report yet.

Yeah that was the only thing I could as well. But thanks for the info about the result.

Another good result, in a hugely enjoyable U23 season.

Only trouble is other clubs sit up and take notice. “Blackburn Rovers wonderkid” Callum Wright will probably end up out on loan from Leicester to a League One club.

Football is broken.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5337529/Leicester-sign-Blackburn-Rovers-wonderkid-Callum-Wright.html

“...when Premier League clubs came calling, both he and his family were keen to move on”

Yeah, I bet they were. ???

On 30/01/2018 at 13:44, SkipDonoghue said:

Out of interest who's Callum Wrights agent ?

• Backroom
12 minutes ago, RoversClitheroe said:

There's this website called Google Jal. Basically just enter a name and you should hopefully find out the information you need. 

Is it similar to Ask Jeeves or Lycos?

On 06/02/2018 at 14:36, Parsonblue said:

007 I believe.

Obviously a secret agent by the lack of name would have thought your close to these lads to know who's done the deal on behalf of Callum.

Edited by JAL