BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Radio rovers

Redone due to loss of last thread

Just listening . Why ? I have no idea.

Last week it was all how we were on a play off drive . Today they say bieyer will be very pleased with finishing 8th.

Rovers will be in prem when Qatar happens

& bigging up burnley and nobbers !!

You're right Abbey, but he's hardly going to admit to us giving away daft goals all the time is he?

A bit of honesty would be refreshing

"We realise as a squad that our general performances have not been good enough. As a defensive unit we are also disappointed with the amount of sloppy goals we conceed. Whilst talk fixes nothing I would like to assure the fans that we do work hard in training on trying to irradicate such errrors. We just have to work harder and that is all we can do. Our futures at the club depend on it"

Managed to pick up some pre match stuff in the car and early commentary.

Nothing ever changes - I think Yardley is an absolute knob.

Would be amazed if they changed their tune later on - unless they've been told they are finished next season !

Edited by Mercerman

Who was the guy on radio rovers today? Was it Dan cough?? Was pretty much spot on, saying we have massively under performed all season... Just wasn't expecting the Rovers PR machine (you know what I mean) to have something so honest

Don't think it's Dan clough, but that particular Dan (Briggs, I think) on RR usually gives his views after the game and tbh usually calls a spade a spade unlike the other two

Don't think it's Dan clough, but that particular Dan (Briggs, I think) on RR usually gives his views after the game and tbh usually calls a spade a spade unlike the other two

He is a knowledgeable young man who loves Rovers and I have sat with him at a couple of away games. He calls it as he sees it which must irk the rest of the crew.

• Like 3

They just played the Henley interview ..

He said they were unhappy at the sloppy goals the other night and its unusual for us to concede sloppy goals .

Are all footballers bonkers ?

Go easy on them mate, they are not machines, they are humans

Radio Rovers is a complete nonsense. Its totally biased and is not fan based at all.

RR has a duty to promote a positive atmosphere, it fails miserably. To continually play final countdown just shows they wont move on. They wont change a play list that is simply trashy. They don't listen to fans comments/vies because they are amateurish at best

Its time to turn them off for good.

The whole set up is being run by dinosaurs. The entire media department needs a massive revamp in my opinion, everything from the twitter account (the graphics or lack of them on there is awful), to the big screen (the awful stop motion animation trying to advertise "the Replay" is something else), to Radio Rovers and RoversTV. It's all like its not been looked at since it first started and was successful.

Its pretty clear that they are still working to the procedures and instructions that were last given in 2010. Any staff with talent, creativity or enthusiasm have long left the building to work for other local clubs and advance their career. As posted above the dinosaurs and yes men will continue the service until the lights are turned off.

Its extremely sad that Radio Rovers which was rushed to air in the early 90's to beat Manchester United to being the first club station is now struggling to fill the small amount of airtime it has. Blackburn Rovers TV from being ahead of its time now looks seriously dated, does a playlist even exist? The tracks played just happen to be the music accompanying the VT.

The whole setup is just geared around not having to do much and picking up the wages at the end of the week...

12:45 Simulcast BT Sport Premier League coverage

14:35 Premier League match ends, Neil reads out team lineups and fixture information to fill time

14:40 Play the usual videos

94/95 Season recap with Boys are back in town playing

Few advertisements

125th Anniversary of the Football League montage with Don't you worry child playing (no irony with the lyrics at all) *Yes the 125th anniversary was 2013/14

More advertisements

Recap of the last away match or U21 match

14:55 Start reading the opposition teams line up quickly, play Final Countdown then let Neil read the home team to a static team line-up screen because we have given up on the animations

On the subject of being in North Korea why do Rovers still not believe in showing the oppositions goals or chances on the big screen.

• Like 1

It's bad enough watching opposition goals first time round why would I want to watch them again? If they want replays install a TV at their gaff. It's our home game we should be using every psychological advantage possible.

Its extremely sad that Radio Rovers which was rushed to air in the early 90's to beat Manchester United to being the first club station is now struggling to fill the small amount of airtime it has

On the subject of being in North Korea why do Rovers still not believe in showing the oppositions goals or chances on the big screen.

To answer point 2 refer to point 1 ;)

• 4 weeks later...

they let the mask slip tonight and proved its censored. One of them said " I know we are not allowed to be negative on here but....that first half was...."

Propaganda from top to bottom. DJ Parson and MC Chaddington rockin the show ont radio