BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Huddersfield away

Threatening to ban someone who has a different opinion haha what is this playground bullying tactics. Fact is our support home and away should be much better given the status of the club. Shameful that it isn't.

By the way I'm not having a pop at season ticket holders or those that attend games im talking about so called fans that have stayed away since relegation

I have

Threatening to ban someone who has a different opinion haha what is this playground bullying tactics. Fact is our support home and away should be much better given the status of the club. Shameful that it isn't.

By the way I'm not having a pop at season ticket holders or those that attend games im talking about so called fans that have stayed away since relegation

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderation Lead

I won't be banning anyone, but deliberate winding up of people will result in the mods doing exactly that.....

As for the comparison to Burnley, I had to laugh. Our attendances last season were higher than theirs, it's only this season thousands of 'loyal clarets' have crawled out of the woodwork to watch them in the PL every other week.

I don't think our away support is poor at all, and it's always been very good for the most part, especially recently. We don't have the biggest fanbase, our catchment area is congested, so to get the numbers we do away is a credit to our support if anything.

I also find it a bit rich that someone would have the name of another club in their user name (and a picture of said club) then proceeds to take the moral high ground :tu:

Asking questions about hoolies and now away followings ha ha, can only mean one thing.

DINGLE ALERT.

I would be surprised if there are many clubs which don't experience a fall in attendances when relegated, or a rise in attendances if promoted (and this is not just because there will be fewer/more away fans). Some people will prefer to watch a football match at a higher level because it is generally 'better' even if it costs more.

I can't see any issues with that and don't regard some as 'glory hunters' or others as 'real fans'. It is simply what happens.

However, Rovers situation is compounded by the state of the club and Venkys. We had a more severe drop on relegation (which started before relegation) and we wouldn't gain as many on promotion as we would expect.

The current standard of play in most matches will further affect those at the margins.

It has nothing to do with not caring for the club or being 'real fans' or not.

• Moderation Lead

Nothing wrong with having a second club and I cant stand Burnley but Imo they're support is better than ours and certainly more passionate. As for our away support id say its average at best.

Is it heck, don't talk nonsense, and it's 'their' not 'they are'.

For the size of our town and club, I'd say our away support is bloody marvellous! We can't compare to teams like Leeds/Forest with their gigantic fanbases and catchment areas!

Averaging 1k per game is a good do for a medium sized club like ours!

You clearly don't attend away games as our support on the road is superb, all things considered

Question then how much lower does the club have to sink before the people of Blackburn realise the club needs them. Or are people just going sit in they're front rooms watching sky sports whilst they're local club goes under?

Probably the same reason as the people of Burnley early last season or Boro the season before i.e they have no belief in their club. Anyway you've outed yourself so just do one !

I've been to many away games this season

How can you say our away support is poor then? I've heard fans from all over praise not only our away turnouts but how vocal we are. I can understand people saying our home support is pants but on the road we are very good IMO.

More than likely a Preston interloper wetting himself with excitement at a big day out next season. Or that sad Piggy who pops up now and again . No Rover worth his salt would come out with the crap you have. Preston 2nd in league and going for automatic promotion yet getting 8k ???? HAHAHA

I'm a rover through and through travelled thousands of miles home and abroad following rovers so don't give it the big un soppy @#/? you don't even know me

Oooohhh going all keyboard hardman now are we lol Did you have to go and put your Stone Island cap on to type that, proper nawty un you are I can tell :tu:

There are many reasons why people don't go to Rovers anymore, don't start slagging people off for it. Personally I can't be bothered investing all the time and money I have to to follow them regularly when you get nothing back in return apart from a feeling that something isn't right. We are just customers nowadays when push cones to shove and as such we need to be treated better or numbers will continue to dwindle.

The reason people dont go is because were in the championship it IS that simple if you think the fans will come flooding back when venkys go your kidding yourself. How many members do the action group have thousands? Why aren't they doing more to persuade fans to return to ewood? A football club without its fans is nothing and if the people of Blackburn aint careful nothing is what they'll end up with.

Absolute Rubbish...

Fans will go whatever the division

however fans wont go if they are having their hearts ripped from them, by a bunch of clowns stuck thousands of miles away in india

fans wont go if the passion that they show on the terraces (seats ! whatever !) is not being reciprocated by those who actually wear the shirt on the pitch

ive seen Rovers play at a far lower level then now, (probably been to more games than you have had hot dinners) yet i enjoyed it more at that time, because i knew the players would put in a shift for the shirt

this is the disease of football currently

money talks and its bad mouthing the beautiful game

Go away your boring

Dingle or not your understanding and usage of English Grammar and your basic spelling is quite appalling. There's a hint there, and that's another one!

I do hope that it will improve when you grow up and enter whatever they call Secondary Level education these days.

I could be a small turnout if people are saving their money for the semi and final :rover:

Bile to one side I've not been to Hudds since a pre-season friendly in 1996....I'm sure we were champions of England when I went. I think it was only 3 sided too. I do remember their was no indoor concourse and the refreshments/toilets were outside which I thought was odd for a new ground.

If Wigan buck up Hudds could be the one's with something left to fight for

Archived