BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers v Ipswich Town

Just come across this little gem:

Blackburn will decide later on today whether or not more tickets will be made available to away fans on the day of the game, which kicks off at 12.15pm.

http://www.greenun24.co.uk/ipswich-town/latest-news/ipswich_town_have_sold_2_000_tickets_for_blackburn_and_more_could_be_made_available_to_buy_on_day_1_4050583

Totally defies logic.

Seems as though we may spurn an opportunity to bring in additional revenue.

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderation Lead

I don't see the issue to be fair, when do Ipswich ever bring a big following up here?? They haven't sold out their allocation yet anyway.

If they decide to allow extra tickets sales on the day then that's fair enough, I can't see why we wouldn't decide to sell any extra tickets if we can make the cash....

At least there will be a bit of needle to this one as they need a point.

I think we'll beat them, Derby will win at home to Reading and Brentford will overturn Wigan by 2 goals.....so if nothing else our season will end with both sets of fans in tears.

• Backroom

Weren't we meant to be having things to celebrate our title win

The talk from Myers earlier in the season was all about it and it's all fizzled out after the golden seat thing, I saw there's an evening with Mark Atkins and Mike Newell but that seems a bit low key

Just come across this little gem:

Blackburn will decide later on today whether or not more tickets will be made available to away fans on the day of the game, which kicks off at 12.15pm.

http://www.greenun24.co.uk/ipswich-town/latest-news/ipswich_town_have_sold_2_000_tickets_for_blackburn_and_more_could_be_made_available_to_buy_on_day_1_4050583

Totally defies logic.

Seems as though we may spurn an opportunity to bring in additional revenue.

We'll spurn the chance of additional revenue? Am I missing something? How?

Weren't we meant to be having things to celebrate our title win

The talk from Myers earlier in the season was all about it and it's all fizzled out after the golden seat thing, I saw there's an evening with Mark Atkins and Mike Newell but that seems a bit low key

The whole 20 year 'celebrations' have been a damp squib from the club. The highlight was the minute's applause at the scene of our title win. Organised by the fans.

• Backroom

Think this'll be a draw. Ipswich are difficult to break down and we're one of the least creative teams in the division, so we'll be relying on getting a cross or set piece onto Rudy's head for a goal. Ipswich have some threat in the likes of Sears and Murphy, Mings will give his opposing number a good battle as well.

Either 0-0 or 1-1.

Archived