BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers v Ipswich Town

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tbh who cares?

At least 5 posters on this thread, you run along and play on the election thread, I can tell you're enjoying being educated.

Rubbish, there must have been that many queuing for a snack at half time. The official figures didn't look too far out to me. Why do "fans" delight in knocking the club and supporters at every opportunity?

Nope. Just reporting what I saw.

So what are you and your gang of five going to do about it gav?

We're chatting about it Gordon, nothing more, nothing less.

Don't see what harm its doing?

A bit like Rovers - can throw up fairytales when backed by mega rich owners.

Don't be sour. Spending £3m they got for selling a player plus a bit of cash on a few more coupled with being -17 in the fourth division 7 years ago makes it completely uncomparable.

I said the following on Twitter - 'gate' 16,500 - 10,000 STHs - 2,500 Ipswich = 4,000 walk-ons :lol::blink::wacko:

There are 11K season ticket holders. The Family Stand seemed busier than normal on Saturday, although I've no idea why. And also it was the first time all season apart from the Liverpool game that we had to queue at the Fielden's Arms roundabout for any length of time.

Don't be sour. Spending £3m they got for selling a player plus a bit of cash on a few more coupled with being -17 in the fourth division 7 years ago makes it completely uncomparable.

2012/13 - £15.3 losses

2011/12 - £3.4m losses

Money makes the world go round.

Not quite in our league for losses - but you can't ignore the financial support they have had,

If that were totally true - why did we rarely sell out even in the year we won the Premiership, why did we have to offer reduced price season tickets even in the Premiership ?

I think we showed when we last went out of the PL attendances stood up well as we had good players and an owner that cared passionately about the club, I'll get the stats out in a bit. I think my premise that the Loons have destroyed the supporter base allied to the dark lord and his puppets is valid. Good argument that if we'd kept Sam we might still be in the PL?

If that were totally true - why did we rarely sell out even in the year we won the Premiership, why did we have to offer reduced price season tickets even in the Premiership ?

haha..we had a damn site bigger average gate pre venkyscum!!

Archived