BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Venkys wealth

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is aimed at no one but I cant believe how many people think they understand the inner sanctums of the slum dogs. Paper talk is paper talk and I would reckon even the V's are oblivious to how they do they things.

#venkysout

Each and every time I call you out and put you in a position where you have to explain yourself you resort to childish remarks about didgeridoos or kangaroos. Very telling.

As for your 'external debt' you've now had ample opportunity to explain what this means and have failed to do so. I think it's reasonable to deduce from that therefore that your 'external debt' is like the Bogey Man - it doesn't exist but is handy for scaring people.

If you insist on constantly envoking this Bogey Man then you'll need to find some more Antipodean insults.

I told you what it means but you don't grasp it it could be anyone who calls it in from someone small to even the tax man.. External debts are a variety to various creditors how many times do you have to be told.. Google it FFS and see while you're at see what brought other clubs down in most cases it wasn't a large debt what finally broke the camels back..

Mind you you stated you let your Mrs look after finances so it must be harder for you to understand..

Where's the ignore button

This is aimed at no one but I cant believe how many people think they understand the inner sanctums of the slum dogs. Paper talk is paper talk and I would reckon even the V's are oblivious to how they do they things.

#venkysout

Well some posters on here seem to think Venky's will stand the debts.. Yes the debts they loaded us with..

Er what happened to the film company they had...

Athlete, all debt is ultimately "external". No bank or lender would lend to an entity that that was borrowing to fund itself, if that entity was deemed to be in deficit. Therefore, all lenders would want to obtain some security from "external" scources.

On that basis, all of the Rovers "debt" is external.

We then come to the day to day debt that all businesses accrue; they range from the milkman to the energy suppliers to the suppliers of fertiliser for the pitch and the like.

So which is it? Which "external" debt do you mean? The Rovers owe Venkys, of course they do. Is that what you mean, or the other day to day stuff that every business has?

Sorry to disappoint but you got it way way wrong right from the off. I have explained what I did and why I did it several times on here so you need to try and keep up. Posting assumptions as actual facts is at worst rather dangerous and at best simply makes the poster look idiotic. Currently you are at the latter stage. For your own good you should have kept your 'idiotic' gob shut.

Ok I'm suitably reprimanded. Get the feeling you like dishing it out, but....

Athlete, all debt is ultimately "external". No bank or lender would lend to an entity that that was borrowing to fund itself, if that entity was deemed to be in deficit. Therefore, all lenders would want to obtain some security from "external" scources.

We then come to the day to day debt that all businesses accrue; they range from the milkman to the energy suppliers to the suppliers of fertiliser for the pitch and the like.

So which is it? Which "external" debt do you mean? The Rovers owe Venkys, of course they do. Is that what you mean, or the other day to day stuff that every business has?

I may be wrong, but isn't that what the Glazers did to Manchester United?

I may be wrong, but isn't that what the Glazers did to Manchester United?

Was Manure able to "fund" itself?

or Were the Glazers able to see an opportunity where later, they could put some of the club on the stock exchange?

Maybe that's what the Venkys wanted to do, but, the Rovers could never fund themselves.

Or did the Glazers fund them selves?

Anyone who's arguing about it just go and read through the accounts properly it's all in there. Those are the facts out there which a lot of us go off. If anyone knows any different then post it and back it up otherwise what's out there is all most people have to go off and the stuff that is out there paint's a very unrosey picture year on year. Apart from that we'll have to wait for next set of accounts :blink:

Was Manure able to "fund" itself?

or Were the Glazers able to see an opportunity where later, they could put some of the club on the stock exchange?

Maybe that's what the Venkys wanted to do, but, the Rovers could never fund themselves.

Or did the Glazers fund them selves?

Well, they borrowed millions to buy the club, loaded all the debt onto the club, rather than themselves or their other companies, paid hundreds of millions in interest and have finally, after 10 years or so, reached a point where it (the debt) looks manageable.

You could call them visionaries for 'seeing' the way the global commercial wind was blowing in the football industry, or just bloody lucky!

And even bloody luckier to have Ferguson as manager all those years.

Perhaps there is a parallel with the Venky's here, but I'm not sure what and the Venky's cunning plans died the day they sacked Allardyce and got us relegated.

Anyone who's arguing about it just go and read through the accounts properly it's all in there. Those are the facts out there which a lot of us go off. If anyone knows any different then post it and back it up otherwise what's out there is all most people have to go off and the stuff that is out there paint's a very unrosey picture year on year. Apart from that we'll have to wait for next set of accounts :blink:

It doesn't make rosey reading which ever way you look at it..

As it reads promotion would just about get us on the straight and narrow that's going off figures from June 2014...

Dave think your wrong there banks have lent to other parties that have borrowed to fund the purchase of a football club then put the debt onto the club..

You're definition of external is correct in some respect.. It's all there in the thread

Archived