BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] i phone 6

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's basically unlimited music streaming direct to your phone - needs a decent data service (unless you "download" tracks over wifi and use offline mode). Beware, not all bands are signed up but there are a heck of a lot that are. I used to by CDs before hearing them and getting a lot of garbage. Now if I don't like something I've not lost anything.

You can sign up for a free account right now to get a feel for the bands that are on there but the free version is quite limited.

Now TV is just the Sky without subscription offering. Sky Sports on it costs £9.99 per day! The entertainment channels are ok at around £6.99 per month. You would not get/do not need Now TV if you have a Sky Subscription as you would just use Sky Go (remembering that you can only register 2 devices unless you pay £5 per month extra for more - still cheaper than Now TV)

At the right hand side of any track, there's a circle with some dots in it. Touch that and click "Add to playlist". In the top right hand corner you should have the option to create a new playlist. Keep doing this for each track to add more to that playlist or create new playlists.

You can also click "Save" below an album to add that to a kind of quick list.

Think of it more like an iPod than a jukebox but you can stream music. You can also 'download' tracks so that you can listen to them in offline mode. By doing this you can install spotify on other devices on the same account.

Next thing you'll be after is a Sonos.... ;)

Archived