BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfer Talk Part 2

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After several years of despair under these idiots I genuinely think that we will end up in League One in the not too distant future. The erosion of the playing staff, manager, coaches and the board have completely demotivated the majority of our fan base to such a degree that many might not ever set foot in Ewood again. It was only a few weeks ago that several posters were praising them for the fact that they were putting money in.

I really feel that the death knell is sounding and in my opinion the sooner the better. I want to see what will be left after the destruction of our club. The horrible turds have so much to answer for.

He inferred/implied it.

I did not mean that, only that there has been very little contact between GB/Board and the owners over the summer. There could be a multitude of reasons as to why this is the case.

That said, they have committed themselves until May 2016 (in last accounts) so who knows maybe they will look to sell us next year. Well I certainly hope so.

I did not mean that, only that there has been very little contact between GB/Board and the owners over the summer. There could be a multitude of reasons as to why this is the case.

That said, they have committed themselves until May 2016 (in last accounts) so who knows maybe they will look to sell us next year. Well I certainly hope so.

I knew you didn't mean it that is why I questioned the reply,

I think it is significant that only the Finance guy has been to Pune though

Anyway back on topic.

As I said yesterday Rudy would be the next one to go - as soon as Norwich submit a bid and I expect couple of others to do the same, he really push for a move. His agents will kick up merry hell until we allow him to leave.

Also expect serious interest in Marshall and Rhodes.

The problem that we now have is that by selling Cairney to Fulham we have indicated that we are willing to do business with fellow championship clubs for our established first team players, hence we will get enquiries such as the one from Wolves for Conway.

The commitment in the accounts is not worth the paper it's written on.

It's not cairney himself going that is the issue. It's not that he's great. It's not that we couldn't cope without him if we needed to. He's not an integral part of a good plan to ge.t us playing better winning football. It's that we are selling a player who can, played properly, create and score goals to a team that finished way below us, without his apparently having angled for that move, are getting peanuts for him in relation to our debt and can't spend any of it replacing him. It's the fact that it is the thin end of the wedge and once the door creaks open a fraction, who knows how many more players we can't replace will have gone through it.

I'm not getting a season ticket unless something happens to give me a glimmer of hope. Well, this is just the opposite. It's the first sound of the probable exit towards league one, not because Cairney is a fantastic player, but because of what his exit could represent.

Spot on Gumboots. So since last season we have lost Dunn, King, Cairney almost certainly Gestede and probably Rhodes.

Jesus Christ that's about the only attacking , creative players we have in the squad and definitely our biggest threat. But please remember if you renew your ST and we get promoted you get your PL ticket for same price. Do they think we are all insane or something???

But like you say above, its what it tells us about the state of things and where we are heading that is more concerning than the actual sale.If I hear that idiot manager blabbing on about how difficult it is under FFP I swear I wont renew. He has led Venkys into believing we are genuine promotion candidates for 2 seasons and now he is paying the price. Why did we not sell Rhodes to Boro for £12mill in March? Why did we waste wages on PTaylor for 6 meaningless games? what was Spearing all about?? Why did we buy Steele with Eastwood and Raya there?

And why are we paying nobs like Shaw and Myers so much bloody money when they couldn't run a bath???

I think it is pretty clear that operation 'realise assets' is under way.

I also strongly suspect that the likes of Gestede and Rhodes will be sold at far less than some of the nonsensical figures bandied about. The rhetoric about not selling cheap is exactly that, just rhetoric.

It would be of no surprise if these monies are being used to part repay VLL (holding company).

The part being slightly overlooked here is that Bowyer is the guy who signed him in the first place. Turned him into the player of the season 2 seasons ago. His player recruitment gives me enough confidence to think that he will sign some decent players, whether that will balance the imbalance in our team I don't know.

More people will leave and this will hopefully make a difference to FPP because it will show we are going some way towards to cutting costs.

The time to discuss prospects for next season will be once the window closes. We need to see who we get in to replace the people leaving.

His player recruitment has been gash since the hit and miss first bunch. Gestede, Conway and Cairney are very good...the rest, quite crap, quite pointless and either unused or ineffective.

Bull Sh1t News Now. It's mainly run by guys who haven't been to a game for three years but talk a good game. I'd give them 4.5 out of 5 on the BRFCCometer. Very credible, if you like what you hear, if you don't it's absolute rubbish.

Bull sh*t news now

I swear! Uncanny!

Archived