BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfer Talk Part 2

If Rhodes does finally move somewhere else the odds are way against taking his rovers goal scoring form with him or his excellent fitness record that's seen him rarely unfit to play, obviously I wouldn't wish it on him but there does seem to be a curse on players that leave Blackburn for big money.

same goes for gestede.

I'll get the voodoo doll out. It often works but I went over the top with a referee once.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll get the voodoo doll out. It often works but I went over the top with a referee once.

I know the Voodoo Lady on Melee Island. She'll sort it out. Need to give her a rubber chicken with a pulley in the middle in exchange, though. Have you got one? I broke mine using it on a zip-line.

Haha touchy, perhaps, but not sure where paranoia becomes relevant nor applicable.

With your reactions to anyone who presents remotely negative information to the mb, some might accuse you of being touchy yourself, don't you think?

(Ps a couple of months ago when I disagreed with something you said, you claimed I had an agenda. Perhaps this post of yours can be summed up with 'pot calling the kettle black'.

I accused him of this a few weeks ago, if it fits into his venkys/bowyer loving agenda then he's alright with it, if not they can all go to hell. He slagged off a well informed itk'er a few weeks back when he had some negative inside info.

You will get used to the cynics.Think it's more than coincidence that what you are hearing is bang in line with my understanding of wanting jam today instead of jam tomorrow.My thoughts again, all point to V's bailing out when the window closes. Think they'll be happy if they can manage to get £20m out.I reckon when push comes to shove, they'd take £7 to 8m for Rhodes and £6m for Gestede.

So that u21 story?

I'm beginning to suspect that you may not be a reliable source of information on Rovers (your post did get a 'like' from Roverandout though, so that's good)

Haha touchy, perhaps, but not sure where paranoia becomes relevant nor applicable.

With your reactions to anyone who presents remotely negative information to the mb, some might accuse you of being touchy yourself, don't you think?

(Ps a couple of months ago when I disagreed with something you said, you claimed I had an agenda. Perhaps this post of yours can be summed up with 'pot calling the kettle black'.

not that you hold a grudge . :D

Lets just accept that we all have different opinions, even those on the LT comments section that you get so frustrated with...and if i couldn't cope with negative info re Rovers i'd have packed it in 5 years ago.

I know the Voodoo Lady on Melee Island. She'll sort it out. Need to give her a rubber chicken with a pulley in the middle in exchange, though. Have you got one? I broke mine using it on a zip-line.

How appropriate, you fight like a cow.

If venkys sell both Rhodes and gestede then they can not complain at protests restarting..

At the moment though both are still at the club.

When they took over we sat 10th in Premiership.

Now we're 100m in debt and are a mid table championship club.

The protests should be going on NOW!

I accused him of this a few weeks ago, if it fits into his venkys/bowyer loving agenda then he's alright with it, if not they can all go to hell. He slagged off a well informed itk'er a few weeks back when he had some negative inside info.

well-informed itk'er? who was that i and what did i say...and did the itk info come true?

Surprisingly, as a Rovers fan, I don't love venky's, or even like or respect them. You'd have to be a bit stupid to think any Rovers fan would.

Wtf..?? 😯

When they took over we sat 10th in Premiership.

Now we're 100m in debt and are a mid table championship club.

The protests should be going on NOW!

Maybe so, but I won't partake myself. I'm a supporter, and as such I support..

Personally I think the walker trust do well to avoid blame alongside venkys..

not that you hold a grudge . :D

Lets just accept that we all have different opinions, even those on the LT comments section that you get so frustrated with...and if i couldn't cope with negative info re Rovers i'd have packed it in 5 years ago.

Oh believe me blueboy, I accept differing opinions. Sometimes I agree with what you say, sometimes I have a slightly different slant on it and of course other times I might wholeheartedly disagree. I guess it would be boring if everyone had the same opinion as me!

Rovers demanding as much as poss up front (have a set figure) club want to pay less up front but more add on. Total fee would be same if clauses met. You never know they could meet in between. This was situation last week. Mercerman in my opinion has valid points but he is short of what Rovers currently want. It could reduce in time but I wouldn't know that.

Out of interest I was at a function at at Ewood last week, they had nothing on draught, everything was bottle only, is that common practice in close season?

Last week before the accy game? Nonsense... They wouldn't play Rhodes and risk injury if there was serious interest!

Last week before the accy game? Nonsense... They wouldn't play Rhodes and risk injury if there was serious interest!

In fairness, whilst I don't believe the claim, that would depend on how advanced talks were, and how keen we are to let him go.

Wtf..?? 😯

Maybe so, but I won't partake myself. I'm a supporter, and as such I support..

Personally I think the walker trust do well to avoid blame alongside venkys..

Some would say you're not much of a supporter if you won't 'partake' yourself, which indicates you're happy that those idiots have destroyed the club, ruined Jack Walkers legacy and won't stop until we're in league 1 and 150m in debt.

Anyway wrong thread I know, but with no money we won't be buying many players I'd imagine.

GB telling the media Marshall is KEY player and NOT FOR SALE.

Sums up what I said last week regarding GB prefering Marshall to Cairney.

Expect incomings this week and Kean to leave.

Looks like Watford Gestede deal dead. Rovers reject offers.

GB telling the media Marshall is KEY player and NOT FOR SALE.

Sums up what I said last week regarding GB prefering Marshall to Cairney.

Expect incomings this week and Kean to leave.

Looks like Watford Gestede deal dead. Rovers reject offers.

What are the incomings

TBH can see Gestede being still here as it seems no one wants to pay the asking price can see some serious sulking on the way

Archived