BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rant (4?)

• Moderation Lead

http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/news/13421659.STAY_SAFE__Young_Muslims_warned_as_Eid_celebrations_planned/

I really hope this rant thread doesn't suffer the fate of all the others, but I must admit, I have found it very irritating and cringeworthy seeing young Asian 'lads' celebrating Eid by driving their rented supercars around poor areas like maniacs.

Especially when you consider the cost of a rental is halfway to a deposit for a house!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Young white 'lads' spend far more and behave alot worse every weekend in pubs and clubs up and down the country K-Hod.

What the Asian lads do is pool funds together and hire a supercar, usually around 2k for a weekend, so £500 each, nothing wrong with that, get your mates toegther and do the same, its a good laugh.

What a waste of money. I would rather spend my money on a weekend away in the Lakes, or buy some shares.

Whilst on the issue of RANTS I want to complain about young women on the Tube. There was one this morning on the Waterloo escalator with a ridiculous short skirt and no undies. She could have caused a serious passenger incident. They should be aware and this should be policed.

What a waste of money. I would rather spend my money on a weekend away in the Lakes, or buy some shares.

Whilst on the issue of RANTS I want to complain about young women on the Tube. There was one this morning on the Waterloo escalator with a ridiculous short skirt and no undies. She could have caused a serious passenger incident. They should be aware and this should be policed.

wish I saw her on Monday.

• Moderation Lead

TBH Gav, I just find it a bit embarrassing, and it's a terrible waste of their own money. They can do what they like, but driving like d1ckheads in said vehicles is a danger to others, not to mention themselves.

I don't believe you. You got a piccy to prove it PB?

btw you must have been up close to be able to differentiate between a thong and going commando. Some life in the old dog yet eh?

Oh and as far as a weekend in the lakes.... this weekend would be a good idea!

I remember last year a procession of them were at babs way lights..one jumped out and stood in the middle of the road like a traffic copper and told me to wait whilst they ALL went through. Needless to say he got told if he didn't move id run him over. He soon moved as I went towards him. They think they own the road and laws don't matter when they do this. TOSSERS.

I remember last year a procession of them were at babs way lights..one jumped out and stood in the middle of the road like a traffic copper and told me to wait whilst they ALL went through. Needless to say he got told if he didn't move id run him over. He soon moved as I went towards him. They think they own the road and laws don't matter when they do this. TOSSERS.

I notive driving through a red light doesn't seem to matter much these days anyway ..... for the drivers OR the Police

I don't believe you. You got a piccy to prove it PB?

btw you must have been up close to be able to differentiate between a thong and going commando. Some life in the old dog yet eh?

Oh and as far as a weekend in the lakes.... this weekend would be a good idea!

No photographs.....sorry. do you think one of those selfie stick things will help?

As for the Lakes may I recommend The Pheasant at Bassenthwaite. Good rooms, great bar, decent food and some hilly thingies dotted around to block the views.

You are ranting about that? Odd. Unless she took up the width of the escalator.

They think they own the road and laws don't matter when they do this. TOSSERS.

THEY??????

Jesus wept... I honestly don't see how anyone can use such offensive stereotyping in 2015. There are just as many idiots on the roads in white vans with a phone number and a classy building slogan on the side.

All walks of life have a percentage of idiots. I'm sure you'd be pretty annoyed if someone was describing rovers fans in a horrible way as troublemakers - "THEY are all the same, nasty, drunk and scum"

Khod- what people do with their money is completely up to them. I'm sure many other people would think same about the money we are spending this weekend on sleeping in a tent in a field. Not mentioning the few hundred quid on beer, burgers and whatever else.

Absolutely Joe. But also, driving like bell-ends impacting on other people isn't right.

I agree. The amount of poor drivers on motorways is one of the reasons I've never bothered driving. Been scared shitless many time in cars of my friends also - the lack of common sense on the road is not restricted to one set of people on a certain day.

Suppose it's a matter of taste but I think anyone that spends that much (plus subsequent fuel costs etc) on hiring a supercar for the weekend so that they can rev the engine at the traffic lights is, and looks like, an absolute tool. Regardless of race, religion, colour or creed.

THEY??????

Jesus wept... I honestly don't see how anyone can use such offensive stereotyping in 2015. There are just as many idiots on the roads in white vans with a phone number and a classy building slogan on the side.

All walks of life have a percentage of idiots. I'm sure you'd be pretty annoyed if someone was describing rovers fans in a horrible way as troublemakers - "THEY are all the same, nasty, drunk and scum"

Khod- what people do with their money is completely up to them. I'm sure many other people would think same about the money we are spending this weekend on sleeping in a tent in a field. Not mentioning the few hundred quid on beer, burgers and whatever else.

BLOODY HELL...YES "THEY" THE ONES DRIVING THE CARS . I NEVER MENTIONED ANYTHING ELSE JUST THE USUAL LETS TRY AND MAKE ABBEY LOOK BAD AGAIN BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!

JB YOU ARE THE ONE TRYING TO STIR THE POT AGAIN AND TRUST TJ TO LIKE YOUR POST.

WHAT THE HELL GOES ON IN YOUR HEAD TWISTING AND TRYING UNFAIRLY TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE SOMETHING THAT WAS NOT SAID. GET A LIFE AND STOP BEING SUCH @#/? STIRRING BLOODY IDIOT!!!

Suppose it's a matter of taste but I think anyone that spends that much (plus subsequent fuel costs etc) on hiring a supercar for the weekend so that they can rev the engine at the traffic lights is, and looks like, an absolute tool. Regardless of race, religion, colour or creed.

EXACTLY..I never mentioned race or anything just the stir it up faction giving it large again.

I agree. The amount of poor drivers on motorways is one of the reasons I've never bothered driving. Been scared shitless many time in cars of my friends also - the lack of common sense on the road is not restricted to one set of people on a certain day.

pathetic attempt

You'd need to alter the original post as it still reads the same to me if you want me to do the same. If you don't mean that- be careful how you post on the subject. The thread as a whole was started on a topic which can tread a thin line.

Its very easy to be dismissive and one sighted in terms of the original context of the thread. Whilst spending a fortune on car hire might seem a foolish way to spend money- and also cause extra traffic etc.

The same could be said about any culture or society's choice of celebration. Lighting fireworks and starting fires could be described as foolish in some people's eyes but I've enjoyed many 5th of November. Likewise to spending a pretty penny on dressing up as a werewolf 6 days earlier.

Archived