BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rant (4?)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

Just read about the American that paid $55k to hunt a lion in Zimbabwe.

What kind of sick person takes pride in luring a lion out by dragging a carcas behind a truck then injuring it with a bow then finishing it off with a gun 40 hours later when it has no strength left.

On the plus side his business looks like it's ruined as a result, hope he regrets this for a long long time

Prick also has been pictured after killing a polar bear. Just about the only part of the world we haven't totally @#/? up and nobheads like him are going up there shooting polar bears?

Just read about the American that paid $55k to hunt a lion in Zimbabwe.

What kind of sick person takes pride in luring a lion out by dragging a carcas behind a truck then injuring it with a bow then finishing it off with a gun 40 hours later when it has no strength left.

On the plus side his business looks like it's ruined as a result, hope he regrets this for a long long time

'long long time'? I'd much rather someone stuck an arrow in him and finished him off 40 hours later.

Having to scroll down half the page because of all these goddamn megathreads.

Absolutely and it's mainly boring stuff that is pinned. That's why it's pinned. Otherwise there are so few posts that they would get lost.

Is it not better to let each topic find it's own level? The boring stuff would soon drop down the page and be replaced by what the members really want to discuss.

Fraudulent price offers at Morrisons. Cheeky sods advertise A sale price in store but when you go through the till it's full price. I bet loads of people don't check their receipts. £4.88 I got back on bull5hit prices. Always thought they're a bit fly in that store. Rather Booths or Lidl any day.

And as for the druggie smoking tossers stood outside the doors , pathetic ! You can get cancer just walking through the smoke fog! People in dressing gowns too . F off its a hospital you pathetic people !! There was even a dressing gauzy bandage walked in as you come in .

Blackburn hospital car park !

Build a big enough car park ffs!!

30 mins to get on , Mrs nearly missed appt and then drive round 15 mins to find a space !!!

Abs. As a frequent visitor I have found that you are allowed to drop a patient off in front of the hospital then go to the car park afterwards. I know your problem though. At visiting time it can be impossible to park. If they give me an appointment during visiting hours I always ring up and change it. If they whinge make them pick you up in an ambulance.

• Backroom

Abs. As a frequent visitor I have found that you are allowed to drop a patient off in front of the hospital then go to the car park afterwards. I know your problem though. At visiting time it can be impossible to park. If they give me an appointment during visiting hours I always ring up and change it. If they whinge make them pick you up in an ambulance.

The parking is worth wasting an ambulance?

The parking is worth wasting an ambulance?

Only if they refuse to change your appointment. How are you meant to get there if you can't park? Their choice.

• Moderation Lead

The Kardashians/Caitlin (Bruce) Jenner. Is it just me, or do this lot dominate the news all over the gaff?

Who gives a feck what those goons are up to?

Archived