BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfer Talk Part 3

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know why, but I thought that Advic was a sure thing.

It worries me a bit that bowyer is looking for another as good as rudy in the air. Not sure there are that many around to be honest. Even fewer on free transfers. Rudy was a beast in the air. Really top drawer. If he intends to play the same way but minus the gestede it could be a long season.

I would be quite/very happy to put Abbey on ignore if he would STOP mention me in his posts Coatbridge rover.

Happy to answer questions about Subjects related to the Messageboard but the insults/digs have to stop.

This is a football messageboard so why not talk/comment about Rovers/football and not keep certain people in posts looking for a reaction

I've always defended you chaddy. And as far as I'm concerned you're one of the gooduns. If I were you I'd take the opportunity to be the bigger man. Every time you respond to him you just fuel his fire. It's a very strange situation to find yourself in I'll admit. I'd bet if you never mentioned his name he'd get bored pretty quickly and find someone else who bites (watch out Adam Rochina, you'll be the next pet project!!).

I would be quite/very happy to put Abbey on ignore if he would STOP mention me in his posts Coatbridge rover.

Happy to answer questions about Subjects related to the Messageboard but the insults/digs have to stop.

This is a football messageboard so why not talk/comment about Rovers/football and not keep certain people in posts looking for a reaction

I know it is sometimes easier said than done - but just ignore him. TBH his latest remark in itself wasn't too bad.

To Abbey - we are all Rovers fans on here - you have a different view than chaddy, can we not just leave it at that ?

I don't know why, but I thought that Advic was a sure thing.

It worries me a bit that bowyer is looking for another as good as rudy in the air. Not sure there are that many around to be honest. Even fewer on free transfers. Rudy was a beast in the air. Really top drawer. If he intends to play the same way but minus the gestede it could be a long season.

Apparently he did well but we decided against it. We've also ended our interest in Frey even though he's yet to complete his move to Forest. Suggests to me we have someone lined up.

• Backroom

Apparently he did well but we decided against it. We've also ended our interest in Frey even though he's yet to complete his move to Forest. Suggests to me we have someone lined up.

Maynard was meant to still be here maybe Bowyer wants to bring him in

Looks that way but who knows.

Could be PL striker on loan like Kozak from Villa. Just a thought

I would guess a prem loan as you'd struggle to get better than the Swede from the freebie market.

Wouldn't surprise me if it was someone from Villa. We did them a favour by letting them have Gestede on the cheap.

Looks like Carayol is being hawked out on loan. Unleaded has previously said we're interested in him.

Would be a top signing. Pace, power and trickery. With Koita, Carayol and Barrow we'd have some pace and trickery.

Not sure how tricky these three would be on a cold November night !

You can 'manage' around one such player but three !?!?

Hopefully we will move Sheff Wed striker Stevie May

You seem to have a strange fixation with Stevie May similar to the one with Marshall in the hole.

Not sure how tricky these three would be on a cold November night !

You can 'manage' around one such player but three !?!?

You seem to have a strange fixation with Stevie May similar to the one with Marshall in the hole.

I'd love to see May come in. Dogged, horrible so n so. I'd fancy someone of his ilk to compliment Rhodes more than a big lumox flicking the ball on. Never mind these big athletic types. Give me a team of wasps who can play a bit and I'll be a happy chappy.

Archived