BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Premier League 2015/16 Thread

DE.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sad united are out, want all English teams to do well, just seems van gaal doesn't have the motivational power to get the best out of an average side.

I am delighted they are out and I really hope it has a big effect on their share price. They are a horrible club whose arrogance knows no bounds. Their fans think success is a birthright and I used to dread going the the Theatre of Dreamers and having a full body search by scruffy Mancs with grubby fingernails and then filmed by the police as if we were all criminals. Winning there a few years ago (even though the bald one was in charge) was akin to beating Burnley for me.

To sum up their arrogance I was walking back to my car after the 7-1 defeat and I overheard a couple complaining that they hadn't kept a clean sheet against a team like Blackburn.

• Moderation Lead

Last night's exit blows up all talk of Ronaldo, Bale etc going to United.

Mind boggling ineptitude in a group which looked like and should have been a cakewalk.

I guess United have been left in VW's emissions....

I find it hard to believe that anyone with a brain thinks there a chance of Neymar, Bale or Ronaldo going to United at all. Yet it's all over the papers every day!

I had a look at Red Cafe last night while the game was on for a laugh. Believe me, I did! :lol:

Although I was born in Blackburn we moved to a Rochdale when I was five so I've always had to contend with the local Red Rat followers. It's as other people have said it's the arrogance that does your head in. They always the same, even when they were crap.

It's for this reason I'd have always rather beaten them than Burnley. Put's his tin hat on.

I find it hard to believe that anyone with a brain thinks there a chance of Neymar, Bale or Ronaldo going to United at all. Yet it's all over the papers every day!

The media do all Man U's PR for them, always have always will.

No team outside the big 5 has a right to be successful, hence why Rovers Prem title barely gets a mention these days.

Chaddy the two you mentioned are pretty left field, highly unlikely they will go for them, more likely to be Rogers or moyes

I'd say it's either Moyes or Rodgers.

Rodgers fits into Swansea's "philosophy".

Moyes should make them hard to beat.

I think either one will be fine. I still think they should have kept Monk and let him buy a striker in January.

I'd say it's either Moyes or Rodgers.

Rodgers fits into Swansea's "philosophy".

Moyes should make them hard to beat.

I think either one will be fine. I still think they should have kept Monk and let him buy a striker in January.

I dont see Rodgers going back there tbh. Very unlikely.

Moyes doesnt fit their philosophy.

Both Jokanovic and Garcia do.

Maybe Biesla might be an option

Rodgers would be a good choice for Swansea imo. Some managers are a good fit for some clubs but can't take a trick at others. Hard to work out.

Mark Hughes written off as a failure at City for example. I felt that it would end in tears the minute it was announced.

Yet flying at Stoke as City just found out!

Garry Monk is the latest premier league manager to be sacked. A bit knee jerk this one as I think he has done some good work there - also currently 15th in the table.

Time for the Ginger Mourinho?

What's Di Matteo up to or Brendan Rogers?

Sky Sports are saying that Rodgers aint in the frame for it.

Charlie Nicholson is saying Moyes would be the perfect fit for them

Nicholas banging the drum for a fellow countrymen with a Celtic connection?

Sounds familiar.

I see Beattie has left Swansa too along with the rest of Monk's crew.

Never forgiven Woy for that piece of stupidity. How much did it cost us trying to replace Shearer and there's Beattie sitting under his nose.

Might see a management of Dunn and Beattie at Ewood one day! The passion would be there, not sure about the brains!

Sky Sports are saying that Rodgers aint in the frame for it.

Charlie Nicholson is saying Moyes would be the perfect fit for them

Why? They've been managed and built by possession-preaching mangers for 10 years straight now, Moyes is a spectacularly bad fit for that type of play (and by extension their current crop of players).

I see Beattie has left Swansa too along with the rest of Monk's crew.

Never forgiven Woy for that piece of stupidity. How much did it cost us trying to replace Shearer and there's Beattie sitting under his nose.

Might see a management of Dunn and Beattie at Ewood one day! The passion would be there, not sure about the brains!

Yeah Woy had a lot to answer for. Appointing Ray Harford, Brian Kidd and Woy Boy set us back a long,long way.

Archived