DE.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

John Terry blubbering on TV again.

Savouring it.

Roman is laughing.

Terry typically is using it to box Chelsea in a corner.

Piece of work.

Manager in all but name. Conte will want him out the door.

• Backroom

You'd think If he was staying it would've been done by now.

He's past his best and a potential aggitator against Conte, if he's left out.

(See what happened to Boas)

Absolute no brainer as far as Conte is concerned. One of his terms of employment should be "JT" nowhere near the squad in any capacity.

I wonder what they offered him? A coaching role?

Bit of an odd match to pick, and would be a completely different tack for 21st century terrorism. Something more akin to the time of 'the troubles' or even a hoaxer.

I don't quite understand, if they found a package why wasn't the whole stadium evacuated?

Game is being televised across the world.

• Backroom

Souness and his comments about maybe they knew something look a little dafter now

You have to think someone somewhere is getting fired in the morning over this

So, it turns out it was a leftover training device, apparently. So it literally was a damp squib. I thought it didn't smell right. Does nobody count things like these to make sure that all those that went out came back?

The claims and compensation talks will start now of course. They are already turning what looked like a very orderly and safe evacuation into "a fiasco which endangered supporters".

So, it turns out it was a leftover training device, apparently. So it literally was a damp squib. I thought it didn't smell right. Does nobody count things like these to make sure that all those that went out came back?

The claims and compensation talks will start now of course. They are already turning what looked like a very orderly and safe evacuation into "a fiasco which endangered supporters".

First thing I did when I read about the left over training device was check companies house for a Venky's Security Training Ltd .

Agree Stuart did seem a very well organised evacuation, credit to all those involved.

One thing of interest is whilst reading on another forum about this, the code given out over the PA system seemed to indicate fire (according the the FA evacuation strategy, but Man U may work to a different code system) apparently Code Black is for suspected devices/bombs etc, but code red was announced over the PA system.

Maybe it was a continuation of the exercise? They're not going to admit it but not beyond the realms of possibility and it's gives a strong signal that us football fans can leave the area in a calm and controlled manner.

Could go either way for Villa.

Raggy sods, if the Chinese chap is loaded and fancies building something.

Poor sods, if he's like our lot.

They couldn't possibly be the cluster f&ck that our lot are.

Its a special kinda crazy they cook up in Pune.

I'm down the coast in the expats zone. Full of casual onlookers and the usual glory hunting @#/?. Not a manc accent in earshot. @#/?.

Ref has had a shocker so far. The @#/? @#/?.

When Palace score I think I might celebrate like it's 2002. Gooooooooooollll.

Archived