BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

The Relegation Thread

Just now, Suhail Slayer said:

Do you think you could sell out the Blackburn End as well ?

If I suggest it to our FD with an email tomorrow he will put it into action.

We are on the verge of administration and desperate for cash... any cash.

Our lot (few) will all be sat down clapping so it would do them the world of good to get shifted for the greater good.

I'd imagine a few may chant 'venky's out'. I know I will be. It's only a tenner for you to join in. You won't make much difference typing it into your keyboard*

*If someone types 'Venky's Out' in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?"

7 minutes ago, Suhail Slayer said:

Do you think you could sell out the Blackburn End as well ?

If I suggest it to our FD with an email tomorrow he will put it into action.

We are on the verge of administration and desperate for cash... any cash.

Our lot (few) will all be sat down clapping so it would do them the world of good to get shifted for the greater good.

I know a few of our lads thinking about sitting in home areas, revealing their colours at kick off and then promptly cheering you on all game.

Obviously we want to see Small Heath go down but even that aside I don't think any Villa fan wants you lot to go down.

Weve always enjoyed our games with Rovers and trips to Ewood, what those chicken pluckers have done is criminal. 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, RV Blue said:

Who gives a sh1t? What are you trying to prove? We are were we are and saying 'I thought Venky's were bad first' isn't going to improve our plight is it? However this is coming from the man who says 'everyone should run on the pitch during the game, apart from me of course!' So I was hardly expecting anything constructive.

Not trying to prove anything. Just a discourse with a fellow poster.

I was on the pitch in the 1970s when the club was being badly run. I'm too old now. What have you done ? 

20 minutes ago, Suhail Slayer said:

How profound Blueboy

I thought there was a stadium ban on chanting in the BBE ?

unfortunately my NAPM protest means I wont donate a tenner to wonga but I assure you I will be in the ground for the last 10-15 breaking more stadium rules than chanting VenkysOut

see you there x

I'll look forward to it. Will you be wearing a 'Suhail Slayer' superhero outfit?

If it doesn't involve taking my clothes off I may join in with whatever you do. Nobody wants to see that. Although if you've got a mass streak planned during the game with 'Venky's Out' adorning the buttocks I may change my mind. It would certainly liven up the BBC match reports.

Until then..xxx 

Edited by blueboy3333
  • Like 1

None of QPR, Forest or Birmingham have been in the relegation places this season.

Rovers have been there all season bar about 4 weeks.

It would be a massive massive shock if we stayed up at the expense of any of those.

12 minutes ago, roverandout said:

By my reckoning we could be down by saturday evening. If we dont win and brum do its unlikely we will be able to catch any of the other teams

That's the spirit :)

We just helped you out and I suspect we will try and do so next week. It ain't over until Karen Brady sings.

• Backroom
1 hour ago, roverandout said:

By my reckoning we could be down by saturday evening. If we dont win and brum do its unlikely we will be able to catch any of the other teams

The picture now is that we can take it to the final day if we win, it would have been different if Brum won.

It gets worse and worse but for now there's still a chance even though there shouldn't be and we really don't deserve to have a hope left 

2 hours ago, TrentVilla said:

That's the spirit :)

We just helped you out and I suspect we will try and do so next week. It ain't over until Karen Brady sings.

40 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

Fair point but still our players will be on the beach and the fans won't be pushing them.

You really haven't got a clue as to how abject our performances have been of late, have you.

We cannot scrape a win in a month of Sundays.

Trent Villa, if you are coming to Ewood on Saturday you'll be amazed at how poor a side we are. Totally dysfunctional.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Hasta said:

Unfortunately our loanees and out of contract players have been on the beach for weeks.

Yep....beach bums, the lot of them.

Senior is doing the Punch & Judy Show.

Cheston is trying to sell deck chairs (season tickets) on the Titanic.

Edited by preston blue
  • Like 3

• Backroom
41 minutes ago, bazza said:

You really haven't got a clue as to how abject our performances have been of late, have you.

We cannot scrape a win in a month of Sundays.

Trent Villa, if you are coming to Ewood on Saturday you'll be amazed at how poor a side we are. Totally dysfunctional.

Dysfunctional I could deal with it's the total lack of urgency that hurts.