BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfer Talk Part 4

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You sound as though you are looking forward to it.

Now, THAT is damning.

Stupid comment, I am dreading it, if you are at the Q & A you will know different.

Just to qualify what I said, nothing will improve unless there is a major change in the regime at Ewood or Pune

Is it? The season ends next May doesn't it?

We'll be a damn site further than 13 points off by then.

1 win in ten and we don't make a whimper. Pathetic return and we had a similar (if not worse) shoddy run only 9 months ago...how some believe this guy is as good as it gets amazes me.

Get yourself down to the bookies Pedro, put your money where your mouth is.

If you honestly think that we'll be within 13 points of the top (with this man in charge) I can only think that you are way out of touch with the reality of Rovers. I'm a proper fan, I love Rovers and want the best for them, i go to the games and have done since the 80's, but I don't let that cloud my judgement. Until that defence is sorted, and it won't ever be done with Bowyer at the helm, we will be WAY off the pace.

In truth, I doubt a bookie would give anything above 4-7 on that though (seeing as the odds aren't that big on us going down) but I would be delighted if you were right and I was wrong.

If you honestly think that we'll be within 13 points of the top (with this man in charge) I can only think that you are way out of touch with the reality of Rovers. I'm a proper fan, I love Rovers and want the best for them, i go to the games and have done since the 80's, but I don't let that cloud my judgement. Until that defence is sorted, and it won't ever be done with Bowyer at the helm, we will be WAY off the pace.

In truth, I doubt a bookie would give anything above 4-7 on that though (seeing as the odds aren't that big on us going down) but I would be delighted if you were right and I was wrong.

We certainly are appear to be poor at the back, that much we can agree on. I think we would also agree that Bowyer isn't the right man for the job. Where we would disagree is banging on and on about it. I'm not sure how that helps. Cathartic maybe for some? Bandwagon jumping and being part of 'the gang' for others? You don't appear to fit into either category to be fair, you appear to have a mind of your own. Even if Yoda thinks that I can goad you into gambling via this message board.

• Backroom

Yoda and chris_h:

Please take your argument to PM or stop it completely. Regardless, keep it off the public forum.

I haven't the time to hide all your petty posts at this late hour, as I'm trying to get another teaching job application written, but I shall in the morning if I remember or indeed have the time.

Consider this a brief warning and please remember that you are adults on a public forum, not children in a playground debating who's daddy is bigger.

Yoda and chris_h:

Please take your argument to PM or stop it completely. Regardless, keep it off the public forum.

I haven't the time to hide all your petty posts at this late hour, as I'm trying to get another teaching job application written, but I shall in the morning if I remember or indeed have the time.

Consider this a brief warning and please remember that you are adults on a public forum, not children in a playground debating who's daddy is bigger.

It was over Mike. It was a minor squabble that took up less than a page during the graveyard shift.

I'm onside with the mods and appreciate your efforts but it's been a little precious of late.

Yoda and chris_h:

Didn't see anything wrong with it Mike. The discussion was about football?

• Backroom

Didn't see anything wrong with it Mike. The discussion was about football?

It was, but it was done in a provocative manner imo. While there was nothing 'wrong', it appeared to be escalating into an argument. It was more pre-emptive than anything.

In future I may just wait until there are insults hurled around.

Archived