BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Brighton Away 22Nd August

Hmmmmm tough one to call..need a win to get up and running yet a draw wouldn't be a bad result..amazing how low your expectations can drop after only a few games...ill go 1-1..better not concede in first ten mins again...start the clock at 15 considering its a delayed kickoff, might mean we have a chance ^_^

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Id have thought that with henley and lowe out this would be the perfect opportunity to give nyambe a shot at rb(or at the very least a place on the bench) gb is all talk when it comes to blooding young players, i thinl the only readon he gives them games during preseason is to put them in the shop window so its easier for him to loan them out so that they're out of his hair.

Id have thought that with henley and lowe out this would be the perfect opportunity to give nyambe a shot at rb(or at the very least a place on the bench) gb is all talk when it comes to blooding young players, i thinl the only readon he gives them games during preseason is to put them in the shop window so its easier for him to
Id have thought that with henley and lowe out this would be the perfect opportunity to give nyambe a shot at rb(or at the very least a place on the bench) gb is all talk when it comes to blooding young players, i thinl the only readon he gives them games during preseason is to put them in the shop window so its easier for him to loan them out.

I don't think Nyambe is in the match day squad and travelled with the squad. We have only been able to name six subs not seven. Surely if he was with them, he would be on the bench.

Archived