BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Brighton Away 22Nd August

Not as big as the moronic see you next Tuesday you are.

As I said, just do one.

I don't condone such comments but that made me spit my 29p Aldi larger out!

Ps - Leave Parsons views alone, that's bang out of order.

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pushing the boat out Gav. You will be buying the LT at 25p next ;-)

I always had you down as a claret drinker.

There has never been a bottle of Claret in our house PB and their never will be.

Chill out chaps. The attack on Parson was uncalled for. I would rather we had another 1,000 Parson's supporting Rovers. We have differences but the personal stuff has no place on here.....please.

We need 10,000 like him...

Either Bowyer is good enough or he is not, all this judge him after 10 league games/Bolton then we will have a decision to make is crap. You either believe in him or you don't. Hate the Rovers Fans or the Doom Mongers all you like at least they have the conviction to get behind a cause 100%, fighting between themselves when you are more similar than you care to see... The fence sitters however :blink:

IT IS ONLY THE EARLY PART OF THE SEASON.

THERE IS ALWAYS NEXT WEEK.

WE CANNOT GET ANY WORSE.

THE PIES WILL ARRIVE ON TIME.

GARY WILL GET THEM BACK ON THEIR WINNING WAYS.

WE WILL GIVE BURNLEE AND PKE A ROYAL SCREWING OVER.

SHEBBY IS COMING BACK.

LIFE IS A BALL.

WE WILL GET PROMOTED.

Find me a hospital quick.

Shebby helped get Kean out maybe he could help re-assign GB.

Imagine throwing away millions at a business and then watching someone who has no clue how to get that business to perform fail week after week. Absolutely boggles the mind.

RESIGN.

Doesn't it just though Neal. I can't get my head around it. They should be after blood for us not getting promoted but I feel GB's transfer profits have got madame a little bit wet between the legs. Her not having felt that often prolly means Gaza has a job for the forsee able future. If he can break a 10mil profit on one playe the ensuing orgasm will probably get him a liftime contract.

It'seems infuriating it really is. Players out of position the whole time wtf.

Our long throw ins and free kicks into their box from our own area frustrated the Brighton fans. It slowed the game down and stopped them from getting any flow into their game. Plus, we caused them a lot of problems to them with set pieces which they didn't like.

We played very well. We looked stronger down the spine of the team and dangerous from wide positions. Duffy/Hanley looked dominant and Guthrie/Akpan looked a good combo. We were powder-puff up front though. That team with a front two of Rhodes/Vaughan would be dangerous imo.

Koita shows flashes of brilliance, he made some outstanding mazy runs. He's also very good in the air. He is very low on match fitness though, he could barely run in the second half. Could be a real top player for us when fully fit. Delf did well with his hold up play and made some good runs into the channel. However, he lacks the killer instinct in and around the box.

We had 5 new signings starting and our best player out injured. Team still gelling and the best striker in the league still to return. Poor start to the season obviously but let's not get carried away. Mid table beckons.

Don't worry about Koita by the time he is fully fit GB with have coached all his enthusiasm out of him.

It's not the squad! It's the instructions given that are killing us.

Bowyer doesn't know his arse from his elbow... Let alone his best team.

He has no clue what to do when winning, drawing or losing! Fecking clueless imposter!

I'll get us started... F uck of bowyer! Bye bye!

From your view at the match who was our best player ?

Rhodes out for a month according to Training ground sources. Probably means he wont be sold but well and truly in the relegation spots before we see him again if proves to be correct.

Better to get him fit and well this time and ready for the long haul cos it's going to be one :blink:

Either Bowyer is good enough or he is not, all this judge him after 10 league games/Bolton then we will have a decision to make is crap. You either believe in him or you don't. Hate the Rovers Fans or the Doom Mongers all you like at least they have the conviction to get behind a cause 100%, fighting between themselves when you are more similar than you care to see... The fence sitters however :blink:

I've read this twice and am still not clear what you are on about. Anyway, keep positive, we will need that in Div 1.

Very unfortunate not to get at least a point today. The difference between the teams was a deflected goal otherwise two very even sides. We had chances, good chances, but we didn't make the most of them - although their 'keeper made some good saves. It was an encouraging performance but we need some points on the board before long. Personally, disappointed with Guthrie today - looked a tad slow at times. Akpan continues to impress whilst the front two worked hard and seems to have struck up a promising partnership.

Archived