BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers V Bolton 28Th August

• Replies 916
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love you too Gav.

If you want my ticket in them posh seats near Gordon then just say.

Seriously I hope you, Debs and the family are doing fine. Have you changed your accent yet?

Alright skip

well that little sky interview was horrible.

well and truly turning into a smarmy leech, nothing about football talked about all about bringing in youth and saying he's great for buying several garbage players for 2.8 million. Nothing about results and garbage performances utter clown never qualified for the gig.

I think I'd rather we played our bench!

This is clearly a MUST NOT LOSE game rather than MUST WIN.

I've got a bad feeling about this, Chewy.

If this is gaz' last game at least he's been true to himself. Afraid to try and win a game when you could lose. It's one of his biggest failings and what may ultimately cost him a job in football management.

Big up to the Mrs. A week away with work and within an hour of getting home we're in the pub watching.

Less well done to Bowyer. Lowe and Evans. Definition of madness doing what doesn't work time after time. Also why bring in Guthrie and where is the excellent Apkan?

Also why bring in 2 wingers and not play them, especially when Marshall has been poor and Barrow excellent. Madness.

Game of who is worse Imo our crap defence vs their woeful attack. Feeling they're worse and we'll get the win despite the tombola coming out to select the team.

Archived