BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Bowyer Most Likely Not Sacked

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

So what free agents are out there at the moment?

Someone send Big Sam a bunch of flowers saying "We're sorry!" quick!

Pearson, Allardyce, and Holloway immediately spring to mind... fairly sure none of them would come here though. Possibly Holloway if he was desperate.

Interesting mix of opinions on Twitter. I think that the 'thanks and goodbye' crew or just about edging the 'it's outrageous' crowd.

Although the 'it's not confirmed' bunch are creeping up behind.

Fans forum have changed their tune too.

Interesting mix of opinions on Twitter. I think that the 'thanks and goodbye' crew or just about edging the 'it's outrageous' crowd.

Although the 'it's not confirmed' bunch are creeping up behind.

Fans forum have changed their tune too.

FF changed their mind from what to what ? I thought they did not discuss footballing matters.

Holy @#/?, only went away for half an hour and came back to this! Hope they have someone lined up, there's only a week of transfer window left. Although there's still the loan market to deal with. Probably be Craig Short or Damien Johnson until January. Hope we're not all shouting to get Johnson out this next time next year.

I don't think it's premature. When reports get this far it's usually true. Kamy seems like a really nice guy but I've never heard anything from him I don't already know. Others have better links.

Kamy isn't as ITK as he'd like to think

Pearson warnock there's a decent few out there who could get us up

They've not gone down this route in 4 attempts. Kean, Berg, Appleton & Bowyer all coaches promoted above their abilities.

If he has gone, Short & Johnson will be the immediate front runners. Possibly Kinder too?

great news long over due.

anyone would struggle to do worse, fella was an over promoted P.E teacher, absolutely zero confidence of the next appointment being an astute one but what the hell it had to happen going nowhere but down with him.

that will undoubtedly be his only shot at professional management gone forever, but he's been well paid and has a payoff so no sympathy at all. Got a buzz back for the season and football in general after this news.

The lack of immediate response makes me think the likes of Myers don't know if it's true or not

Him and Shaw will be sending their love letters to madame hoping their heads are not on the block as well

Let's hope the V's have learned their lesson and are taking proper advice that will be in the best interests of Blackburn Rovers otherwise we will end up with one of Shelfy's mates again

been a strange 24 hours really, wondering if the reports of players being up late drinking last night followed by todays omission of 2 players because of sudden illness/more likely a hangover or punishment for being up late drinking) which has left the squad lacking in substitute, All incredibly unprofesional and i think the last thing venkys would stand for these days whilst they're trying to regain some sort of good reputation

• Backroom

been a strange 24 hours really, wondering if the reports of players being up late drinking last night followed by todays omission of 2 players because of sudden illness/more likely a hangover or punishment for being up late drinking) which has left the squad lacking in substitute, All incredibly unprofesional and i think the last thing venkys would stand for these days whilst they're trying to regain some sort of good reputation

I think the reports of players drinking was just one bloke on a forum to be fair.

Saying that, it seems clear the players are on easy street and Gary isn't the man to give them the kick up the arse they need.

If Lowe was sick before, he'll be feeling even worse now.

Archived