BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Bowyer Most Likely Not Sacked

You'd have thought that if it wasn't true that Rovers could quash the rumours very easily. The longer it goes on with comment the more likely there is something in it.

But hey, this is Venkys we are dealing with.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They've not gone down this route in 4 attempts. Kean, Berg, Appleton & Bowyer all coaches promoted above their abilities.

If he has gone, Short & Johnson will be the immediate front runners. Possibly Kinder too?

Need a clean sweep someone to bring in their own management team... Then it will be back to bench warming for jlowe

They've not gone down this route in 4 attempts. Kean, Berg, Appleton & Bowyer all coaches promoted above their abilities.

If he has gone, Short & Johnson will be the immediate front runners. Possibly Kinder too?

the club was being run in a completely shabolic way during the time those 2 managers where appointed, our boardroom set up may not be great now but they do seem fairly competent and sensible these days(with agnew, singh and a few others gone)

• Backroom

Starting to think this is heading to a Kean type false alarm (on a much lesser scale)

@Jack_Gaughan: For what it's worth, those who can inform at Rovers say they've not been told Bowyer's been sacked.

Does the embargo effect the amount we can pay a manager in terms of wages etc? Not confirmed yet but if this is the case, bowyer deserves a lot of respect for what he's done for us and I'm glad if this is true that he's left before it could have ended a lot worse in terms of fan abuse. No faith in venkys to make a good appointment, I don't know why but it wouldn't surprise me if they appointed someone like Alex Mcleish. Why his name sprung to mind I really don't know.

Does the embargo effect the amount we can pay a manager in terms of wages etc? Not confirmed yet but if this is the case, bowyer deserves a lot of respect for what he's done for us and I'm glad if this is true that he's left before it could have ended a lot worse in terms of fan abuse. No faith in venkys to make a good appointment, I don't know why but it wouldn't surprise me if they appointed someone like Alex Mcleish. Why his name sprung to mind I really don't know.

Mcleish would be a good appointment.

been a strange 24 hours really, wondering if the reports of players being up late drinking last night followed by todays omission of 2 players because of sudden illness/more likely a hangover or punishment for being up late drinking) which has left the squad lacking in substitute, All incredibly unprofesional and i think the last thing venkys would stand for these days whilst they're trying to regain some sort of good reputation

not saying it aint true but how do know if this is ACTUALLY FACTUALLY TRUE?

Birdy saying he has been sacked

Doubt that Birdy will know any more than what is being said on this thread, he will be sat at the front of the ewood blues coach somewhere north of Birmingham.

Archived