BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Bowyer Most Likely Not Sacked

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

Makes you think someone who wants the manager gone leaked to the sun to get word out that something was close, nobody else knew and the club panics behind the scene trying to find out what's actually happening.

I think he is probably as close to the sack as he's ever been but will be here a while

So a quote less report is refuted by another quote less report.

Exactly. However Yoda has reported that an ex player has confirmed he's gone. So all things considered. It wouldn't surprise me.

But forgive me for not doing handstands and cartwheels.

It fills me with dread that we appear to be reliant on Del Boy Shaw for "expert" advise.

And still no official word from the club. Takes 30 seconds for someone just to release a tweet if they can't get someone to put an article on the site til tomorrow morning. Can do it whilst travelling back from the game..

Come on mate Myers is over worked. He's very tired at the moment but after his nap he'll get on his laptop and leave a message on tvvatter.

From Kamy

As I tweeted earlier, does appear that someone has jumped the gun briefed the sun that GB has been sacked before Mrs D has decided.

Reviewing his position does not automatically mean sacked especially when Venky's are involved in that equation.

And still no official word from the club. Takes 30 seconds for someone just to release a tweet if they can't get someone to put an article on the site til tomorrow morning. Can do it whilst travelling back from the game..

That`s what is really annoying, especially when we are supposed to have a press or communications officer,wonder what exactly he gets paid to do.

Exactly. However Yoda has reported that an ex player has confirmed he's gone. So all things considered. It wouldn't surprise me.

But forgive me for not doing handstands and cartwheels.

It fills me with dread that we appear to be reliant on Del Boy Shaw for "expert" advise.

How would an ex-player even know something of that sort.

if not sacked ,will he walk ? the gazateers led us to believe he would because hes a honourable man.if things got bad.

Well depending who the leak is it would make for a very uncomfortable working relationship wouldn't it, if it was somebody who was apparently backing GB

I wish we lose to notlob if that ensures he's sacked. Its a @#/? decision to take as a fan but cant help it. The last time I felt like this was during the Kean era. But, just like every single time until now, think Bowyer will come up with a victory when there's pressure on him.

That would be good then wouldn't it?

Has Kamy run over your cat or something? He is a reliable source and has been for years.

No fella he isn't as reliable as he thinks.. Doesn't reply to pms when he knows someone knows something he doesn't what can't be posted in the public domain

I wish we lose to notlob if that ensures he's sacked. Its a @#/? decision to take as a fan but cant help it. The last time I felt like this was during the Kean era. But, just like every single time until now, think Bowyer will come up with a victory when there's pressure on him.

I'm not so sure this time, everyone runs out of luck sooner or later and I really think he's lost a grip on it to such an extent that he can't get the team to pull it off again. I do however reckon we'll draw so it'll be on to the next couple of away games.

I think it's absolutely conceivable that Venkys told shaw a loss to Brighton = sacking. It's now 3:00am in Indua. Shaw probably has it in motion but can't announce anything until the owners wake up and give the final ok.

You would think they'd have stayed tuned to the match result? The match finished 10pm Indian time so surely they could have conveyed the message then and there?

No fella he isn't as reliable as he thinks.. Doesn't reply to pms when he knows someone knows something he doesn't what can't be posted in the public domain

His sauce was off the mark bigging up gestedes fee as 9 mill when it's 6

Archived