BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Bowyer Most Likely Not Sacked

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No fella he isn't as reliable as he thinks.. Doesn't reply to pms when he knows someone knows something he doesn't what can't be posted in the public domain

I agree with you :-D He seems like a decent bloke but I always feel he tweets stuff that has already been reported. When they did podcasts he spoke about stuff as if nobody knew about it but was widely known.

On the back of this bowyer stuff though one thing has come to light, as posted by someone on this thread earlier, bowyer wanted the sheff utd job when clough left, therefore what does that tell you about his comittment to rovers?

His body language on the touchline has been all wrong from the beginning of this season, never mind the crap he's been coming out with. I said after the Shrewsbury game he wore the look of a beaten man or someone who's basically given up all through that match.

Be careful what you wish for. This is his team and we are in embargo. Rhodes will have to be sold to get us any chance of getting out of it. All of the experienced possibles on Rovers Mad this week are expensive blowhards who cost a lot spend a lot and don't win a lot. That's why they are available. I was hoping that the team would have a chance to bed in. Clearly the results haven't helped but this move could end up as groundhog day of a couple of years ago.

• Backroom

They say he's 'on the brink' and 'close to being sacked' then say he already has been below the first picture!

Just noticed that :lol: wonder if they had a first draft confirming the sacking, then revised it after the LT came out with a denial of the Sun story?

His body language on the touchline has been all wrong from the beginning of this season, never mind the crap he's been coming out with. I said after the Shrewsbury game he wore the look of a beaten man or someone who's basically given up all through that match.

Is that not just how he's always been on the touchline though? He was pretty static every time I saw us play last season.

Just had it confirmed from an ex player,

possible Dunn return !

Exactly. However Yoda has reported that an ex player has confirmed he's gone. So all things considered. It wouldn't surprise me.

How would an ex-player even know something of that sort.

I dunno, ask Yoda.

On the back of this bowyer stuff though one thing has come to light, as posted by someone on this thread earlier, bowyer wanted the sheff utd job when clough left, therefore what does that tell you about his comittment to rovers?

It tells me nothing, other than earlier in this thread someone claimed he wanted the shelf utd job.

Personally I'd have him killed at dawn. Shot. Then we can let Venkys and Derek pick the next man.

Then again, law of averages and all that, we should be fine.

Just noticed that :lol: wonder if they had a first draft confirming the sacking, then revised it after the LT came out with a denial of the Sun story?

Is that not just how he's always been on the touchline though? He was pretty static every time I saw us play last season.

No it's been far more static and silent than usual I think. The Shrewsbury game his contribution was non existent, pretty pathetic really.

Things to be thankful about,

with bowyer still here we are ensured the players will give it a right good go against Bolton.

I will learn what the nicknames for our new signings are, I'm going for "lawrancy"

I won't have to check my calendar daily to see if we are in a embargo

I get to look forward to seeing Hanley and Lowe do the football equivalent of trying to put a square block in a round hole.

• Backroom

To be fair, at least we know Venky's are paying attention and are aware we've had an awful start to the season. Only problem is they'll deal with it in Venky time, which could mean he isn't sacked until some time after Christmas.

Archived