BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Bowyer Most Likely Not Sacked

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still, anyway, someone saw fit to write a story.

Why?

Who cares about Rovers? Recent history tells us, no bugger. We've already been eradicated from Premier League history according to Sky. That last day drama when we pipped Utd wasn't worthy of being in the Premier Leagues top 10 moments.

But someone saw fit to write this story. What it does do is crank the pressure up even more on a manager under pressure.

He's done his best. I pity the guy.

With friends like these...

Well that's 3 hours of my life I won't get back reading twitter and refreshing this forum. I had plans to watch a film and spend some time with the mrs but I banished her to the other room and drank 2 liters of beer from a plastic bottle. Things can only get better.

Ha ha. I've been in the back room shouting through. Saturday night as well. Someone's having a laugh.

• Backroom

Still, anyway, someone saw fit to write a story.

Why?

Who cares about Rovers? Recent history tells us, no bugger. We've already been eradicated from Premier League history according to Sky. That last day drama when we pipped Utd wasn't worthy of being in the Premier Leagues top 10 moments.

But someone saw fit to write this story. What it does do is crank the pressure up even more on a manager under pressure.

He's done his best. I pity the guy.

With friends like these...

Yep. Someone in the Rovers hierarchy has done this on purpose to increase the pressure on Bowyer.

Let's face it, there aren't very many suspects.

Blackburn Rovers@OneRovers 34s35 seconds ago

We would not normally comment on speculation, but reports this evening regarding our manager are totally untrue and without foundation.

:( :(

Good that they have finally commented but terrible news.

More of the same to follow. I wonder if anyone will look back on this evening when we are relegated and could have done something about it.

I'd love to know what caused The Sun to post their story.

#shambles

From Rovers official twitter account

Blackburn Rovers ‏@OneRovers 29s29 seconds ago

We would not normally comment on speculation, but reports this evening regarding our manager are totally untrue and without foundation.

Sort of reminds me of the MD as not gone rogue official website statement that was destroyed in court

• Backroom

More of the same to follow. I wonder if anyone will look back on this evening when we are relegated and could have done something about it.

#shambles

Keep in mind this is Venky's we're talking about Stu. Knowing them they'll sack Bowyer at about 6PM next Friday.

Josh king playing well in premiership for Bournemouth what a surprise, all those who said he is useless, yeh reyt, just needs a proper manager

Scott Dann too. Loads on here saying he was poor . Again poor manager .

Feck me, we'd have been back in the Prem years ago with a proper manager

• Backroom

Blackburn Rovers@OneRovers 34s35 seconds ago

:( :(

This will now buy him a lot more time I think, I reckon he was on the brink but whoever leaked it has saved him

• Backroom

No offence 'Athlete' but Kamy is as reliable as they come and you've made yourself look a tad silly here.

Only thing I recall Kamy getting wrong was his opinion that Gestede was a poor man's Leon Best.

So basically the Sun want people to bay a subscription to read their articles so they can post complete and utter rubbish. Are there no laws against this? I knew this was a bad newspaper, but this is utter complete monkey trash.

#shambles

I can't imagine the Sun reporter who has been made to look a fool will be too enamoured with whoever fed him the story. He's been made to look a proper fool..... as have some of Blackburn's finest with a number of disgraceful comments on this thread.

Archived