BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fulham - Sunday 13Th September

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You are though GAV, and fair play to you. Your posts on this thread have been focussed on what we have done well - not much really.

This argument that we HAVE to stick with Bowyer because the alternative MIGHT be worse is completely counter-productive. And it's keeping Bowyer in water bottles.

You can't still with certain failure because the alternative is possible failure.

Come on Stuart, I spend far to much time on here for my own good, if you don't know where I stand on Bowyer by now you never will and by the sounds of the above you don't!

My point is simple, change the manager we'll get another cheap useless alternative, that said I'd sack Bowyer now if I could as that may keep us up.

VENKYS ARE THE PROBLEM.

Fulham putting in a Boyweresque 2nd half performance so far of basically giving up any attacking intentions.

All over them. This is basically the WORST ever thing that could have happened today a (likely) defeat yet a performance that's not as bad as the score suggests and that gives GG another 10 excuses.

Archived