BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fulham - Sunday 13Th September

We are seriously going to have stats of Keanesque proportions today. How many times have we been in the opposition box? Whilst the players continue to look disorganised and weak in defence but throw the kitchen sink at it (started early today) we will simply be forced to repeat this week after week after week.

It's no good creating chance after chance and still losing.

What I'm still not sure about is: are these players good enough or not? My gut tells me that given a proper game plan to work to, and proper motivation, they are.

It's probably going to take the players visibly demonstrating that they are no longer playing for the manager - like the time under Ince - before there is any change. But they seem to be very much in the comfort zone and will carry on regardless.

Too good to go down, but probably will.

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fulham putting in a Boyweresque 2nd half performance so far of basically giving up any attacking intentions.

All over them. This is basically the WORST ever thing that could have happened today a (likely) defeat yet a performance that's not as bad as the score suggests and that gives GG another 10 excuses.

This.

Fans are living in a dream world if they think we can't do better than this. Hypothetically if someone like Dyche was in charge at Rovers at the start of the season there is no way we would be 22nd in the league right now after 6 games.

OK, I packed in watching it at half time.

I might be about to miss the comeback of all comebacks but enjoying my watermelon on the terrace says I am safe from that risk.

Some observations:

- both goals scored by unmarked players in the centre of goal

- we cannot clear our lines

- passing is pedestrian because players are unsure where their colleagues are

- Spurr, what a total liability

- More than 50% of Spurr's long throws result in the ball being in the Rovers' penalty area within ten seconds.

Bowyer is managing us to relegation.

I see there are 21 replies since I started typing. I guess we must have scored...

Archived