SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fa Cup 2015/16

Mike E

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 760
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was told that there were 700 people eligible for the first wave of sales, so it makes sense that they won't have sold out yet. Sure they will though.

Prior to the Bolton game only 680 Rovers fans had been to 2 away games (on the database).

See you chaps at Newport ;-)

• Backroom

Klopp has shown utter contempt for the FA Cup with that line up.

Liverpool now getting what they deserve. Can't see them getting top 4, so why not go for the FA Cup?

Adam Bogdan showing why Rodgers was removed.

One of the most bizarre signings I can remember. Even as backup he's nowhere near good enough for the PL.

To be fair to Klopp, Liverpool have an outrageous amount of injuries. Didn't they have 3 go off injured on Tuesday?

On reflection, I acknowledge that they have had some hamstring horrors this week.

That said, they have a huge squad worth hundreds of millions yet they turn up at Exeter in the world's oldest domestic cup competition with the sort of line up they might bring to Brockhole on a Saturday morning.

To me Klopp is another foreigner who doesn't get the FA Cup and doesn't care.

• Backroom

If Exeter won that they paid the wages for a month - by drawing they've made 10 times that amount!

Astonishing and sad but now for smaller clubs a draw is the best result.

Archived