BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfer Window - January 2016

I agree with the point you're making EP, but using Diouf as the yardstick is going to persuade anyone.

He was a **** when he was at Bolton, he was a **** when he was at Liverpool, he was a **** when he was with us and I guarantee he's still a **** now :tu:

No he feckin wasnt........

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Danny Graham almost 31 should be no where near this club.

It says something that for the last three years he's been loaned out and not wanted at Sunderland christ even Hull sent him back after going 20 games without a goal.

Sunderland fans on him from todays game - http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/danny-graham-footballer-or-binman.1184210/

& In general - http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/danny-graham.1184215/

Not very flattering are they, still, aren't Villa fans sayi much the same about Gestede, albeit a little less enthusiastically.

Not very flattering are they, still, aren't Villa fans sayi much the same about Gestede, albeit a little less enthusiastically.

Graham is a good Championship striker but his wages are daft and stupid

on Gestede, he would be a decent striker in the Premier League under a manager who plays to his strengths like a Sam Allardyce.

Are Villa playing to his strengths? not really but so far under Garde they don't have a style of play yet. Not sure, he really decide on his style of play yet.

He will be a good player for them in the championship but will Remi Garde still be manager there if they get relegate?

No he feckin wasnt........

Pantomime season is over but:

'Oh yes he was' in my opinion of course Asia.

.. Sack off Graham, dog dirt.

Why do you think he's 'not very good' Neal?

Sunderland saw fit to pay £5m for the lad, surely he must be worth a punt if at the right price.

I agree with the point you're making EP, but using Diouf as the yardstick is going to persuade anyone.

He was a **** when he was at Bolton, he was a **** when he was at Liverpool, he was a **** when he was with us and I guarantee he's still a **** now :tu:

Sounds good to me, great signing for us.

this is what i meant and also once his contract is up you offer him the weekly pay he deserves, if he doesn't like it he can try get more of others but they will only offer what they think is right for him not the full £35k a week he is on. i was using best as a example as he was on stupid money and crap in championship, he won't be getting the offer he was on at rovers. where he's on stupid money in premiership and can't handle it he will be offered championship rates once his contract is up. should think best is on about £10 a week at the minute still £10 to much for a prick.

I believe hes out of contract at the end of the season at Sunderland

Why do you think he's 'not very good' Neal?

Sunderland saw fit to pay £5m for the lad, surely he must be worth a punt if at the right price.

Back then they were right to pay that sort of money for him, since then... Jesus. Look how poor he was at Hull, the bloke is close to done and he isn't getting younger. I'm happy to place my faith in Lambert, if he thinks he'll do the business then fair do's but all the recent signs are there. Graham isn't that big of a chap either so I don't think he'll be that effective at doing the work Lambert wants him to do. In this market he's obviously just trying to find the best of whats available but like he said, the real business will be done in the summer. I just don't want us to be stuck with another Chris Brown type taking up the wage bill when their could be talent in the lower leagues that passes us by because we don't want to overspend.

We do need some premier league quality experience but it has to be the right player, come the end of the season someone like Crouch would be a much better shout or Ulloa, players that are just blindingly obvious that are going to come here and be effective.

http://the72.co.uk/44724/derby-county-make-bid-for-blackburn-rovers-defender/

Anyone else aware of this?

Back then they were right to pay that sort of money for him, since then... Jesus. Look how poor he was at Hull, the bloke is close to done and he isn't getting younger. I'm happy to place my faith in Lambert, if he thinks he'll do the business then fair do's but all the recent signs are there. Graham isn't that big of a chap either so I don't think he'll be that effective at doing the work Lambert wants him to do. In this market he's obviously just trying to find the best of whats available but like he said, the real business will be done in the summer. I just don't want us to be stuck with another Chris Brown type taking up the wage bill when their could be talent in the lower leagues that passes us by because we don't want to overspend.

We do need some premier league quality experience but it has to be the right player, come the end of the season someone like Crouch would be a much better shout or Ulloa, players that are just blindingly obvious that are going to come here and be effective.

http://the72.co.uk/44724/derby-county-make-bid-for-blackburn-rovers-defender/

Anyone else aware of this?

Graham is 6"1 so not exactly a midget either,he runs the channels and has experience.I'm not advocating signing him if we have to cover his full wage,but if we are signing him on loan for the rest of the season And only paying part of his current wage at Sunderland then I think he would be a good addition.

I agree with what your saying about younger talent from the lower leagues but I feel we should be doing the majority of our buisness in the summer when with the amended losses allowed for ffp it will give us more scope in the market.

If we are signing Graham on loan we won't be paying the full 35k.

If we are negotiating to sign him for free now his 35k a week deal lasts for 6 months before dropping to 0 he will probably be happy to take a reduced contract that runs longer-term for security I doubt he will get 35k on his next contract.

I wouldnt mind us getting Jordan Mutch from Palace on loan.

He scored 7 goals for Cardiff during their time in the Premier League..

I think we lack goalscoring centre midfielder

Decent shout.

if we are signing him on loan for the rest of the season And only paying part of his current wage at Sunderland then I think he would be a good addition.

Absolutely no problem if thats the deal.

I wouldnt mind us getting Jordan Mutch from Palace on loan.

He scored 7 goals for Cardiff during their time in the Premier League..

I think we lack goalscoring centre midfielder

You're not wrong there Chaddy, Tell me the last one we had. Dunny about 5 years ago ? Somebody who can run with and get in front of the strikers.

Again I know he came on for United, but Andreas Pareirra could also be a good loan signing. Him and Tyler Blackett would be 2 solid signings at this level if we had to show any interest.

Sent from my C2305 using Tapatalk

A midfielder who's first thought is to play the ball forward would be a start ! ...the lad at Colchester , George Moncur has been getting some rave reviews too

Archived