BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfer Window - January 2016

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh absolutely Icebloke - got to be worth a pony at least. Easy money.

:D

Naismith just signed for Norwich so Hoolahan out? :D

You never know. Toogs was still spraying passes all over the place late Into his 30's

Just had a look at that Slinger twitter profile and the lad sounds like a character.

Nevertheless, I saw that he exchanged tweets with @Impaullambert . For a moment I thought it was really PL but then it said it was a parody account but you guys need to check it out in your freetime. Some of the tweets cracked me up. Have a look.

As for transfers, I just wish we get somebody like Jonny Williams who can run with the ball, look up and pick a pass. We don't need a RB, we don't need a striker. Just get a quality creative centre mid and the goals will come and that's us sorted till the summer. The summer is a whole different story. Sell everyone bar 4-5.

Can't believe I'm saying this but even a Rochina type would do me.

Just had a look at that Slinger twitter profile and the lad sounds like a character.

Nevertheless, I saw that he exchanged tweets with @Impaullambert . For a moment I thought it was really PL but then it said it was a parody account but you guys need to check it out in your freetime. Some of the tweets cracked me up. Have a look.

As for transfers, I just wish we get somebody like Jonny Williams who can run with the ball, look up and pick a pass. We don't need a RB, we don't need a striker. Just get a quality creative centre mid and the goals will come and that's us sorted till the summer. The summer is a whole different story. Sell everyone bar 4-5.

Williams was absolutely garbage against us when at Forest. Pretty sure he got hooked at half time or shortly after.

Anyone with half a brain would realise that Paul lambert account isn't real as it was the same guy doing @iamgarybowyer but people have a laugh with him all the same

Hoolahsn has been virtually ever present for Norwich this season, non starter in my opinion.

Hoolahan has been a sub / been substituted in every single game. Naismith will almost definitely take his position in the team and I can't imagine he'll want to play even less than he has been at his age. I haven't heard anything factual but this could be a very real prospect in terms of the links to PL etc

Social media messes with the zen of some of you younger ones. Crap players suddenly become great when they don't sign, good players become bad when they do - all without kicking a ball. I don't buy into Twitter rumours at all and don't feel anything until the player is there holding the scarf up. Patience is a virtue but it is a dying skill these days.

Hoolahan has been a sub / been substituted in every single game. Naismith will almost definitely take his position in the team and I can't imagine he'll want to play even less than he has been at his age. I haven't heard anything factual but this could be a very real prospect in terms of the links to PL etc

Hoolihan has the European championships to think of this summer he needs game time as Martin O'Neill doesn't seem to have a huge amount of faith in him at the best of times.

It doesn't bode well that Lambert said 1 or maybe 2 signings today.
Yet we have signed nobody.

This kind of reflects on the previous 2 weeks. If we had much wiggle room to negotiate we'd have done more by now.

Would seem the shadow of the embargo is still looming over us and the players we have approached are asking way to much in terms of wages.

Wouldn't surprise me if some of the names mooted the last few weeks just snub us on wage terms alone.

Still don't know why Lambert isn't using those links he developed over the last year to dabble in the loan market.
Goodness knows we can offer some of the talent out there pitch time in the 1st team competitive matches.

Archived