BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Tony Watt Signs

Iceman

That Charlton forum is more depressing than ours lol

Not surprising since their fans are just as idiotic as Rovers supporters, wanting a successful manager out (Curbishley) because they were bored with top 10 finishes in the Premier League and wanted to "go to the next level". Shades of Sam Allardyce and his style of football with our lot.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not surprising since their fans are just as idiotic as Rovers supporters, wanting a successful manager out (Curbishley) because they were bored with top 10 finishes in the Premier League and wanted to "go to the next level". Shades of Sam Allardyce and his style of football with our lot.

The fans didn't sack SA, still placing the blame in the wrong place i see

Looks like a handy player. Runs at players, bit of skill and knows where the back of the net is

Puzzled as to why Charlton have let him leave.

Anyone know what positions he can play. Is he just a striker? Or number 10 or winger?

With Rhodes and Graham that's our 2 main strikers sorted.

" Are you now or have you ever been a member of the Sam Allardyce Out Party ?"

Haha...seriously, No. I was sick of the hoofball, but I knew he was being starved of money. I thought he had earned the right to financial backing.

Anyway, whatever grumbles there were, the responsibility lies with a manipulative, greasy spiv, who I am still hoping will do time for perjury.

I am also hoping he has to bend down to pick up the soap....do you think I might need to move on?

Archived