SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fulham At Home

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

Oh dear oh dear.

Graham & Brown up front. There could be a hanging this evening.

On a serious note. He's playing with the cards he has been dealt up to this point. Maybe Brown is going to rough them up and tire them out for when Watt and Jackson are brought in as a double act on 72 mins? Who knows.

Lambert's biggest game so far.

Make a popular phrase using these words.

I'm on record many times saying I think long term Lambert is the answer however the issue is that one of the cards he's playing with is one he dealt himself.

I had no major issue selling Rhodes if we replaced him but reverting to playing Brown who to this point hasn't come close to a goal on paper looks a very poor call

One thing for certain, the goal drought will continue with that line up. He is going for a 0-0 which will go badly wrong when we make a mistake and Fulham score. Surely Lambert knows, this line up means at best we get a point and more likely we lose at hone again.

Just a thought...but any chance that we could be matching up to Fulham's 5-3-2 formation? Elliott Bennett played as a wingback whilst at Bristol City (http://www.bristolpost.co.uk/BRISTOL-CITY-Running-man-Elliott-Bennett/story-28239935-detail/story.html)

................. Steele

....... Duffy Hanley Spurr

Marshall .................. Bennett

.... Lenihan Evans Gomez

........ Brown .... Graham

Archived