BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Mk Dons At Home

What result/scoreline are people predicting?

Would anybody make changes to the team?

My team would be:-

Steele; Marshall, Duffy, Hanley, Spurr; Evans, Lenihan; Bennett, Gomez, Grimes; Graham

Bench:- Raya, Ward, Brown, Jackson, Watt, Apkan, Conway

Going for 3 nil Rovers win with Graham scoring 2 and Bennett the other

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Big big game for a few reasons besides the points. The side he put out v Fulham, the way it was set out and the way we played is surely what PL is aiming for. So get that side out again if poss and go about it the same way and this is a game we should be getting something from. Another poor effort and result and excuses are going to be running out although I have to say Lambert is mostly refreshing in his honesty, so was Bowyer in his early days though.

A nervy huff and puff win here

Rovers 2 MK 1

Graham, Marshall

Big big game for a few reasons besides the points. The side he put out v Fulham, the way it was set out and the way we played is surely what PL is aiming for. So get that side out again if poss and go about it the same way and this is a game we should be getting something from. Another poor effort and result and excuses are going to be running out although I have to say Lambert is mostly refreshing in his honesty, so was Bowyer in his early days though.

A nervy huff and puff win here

Rovers 2 MK 1

Graham, Marshall

Remember your Fulham prediction. Bit higher again I reckon (Saturday, 3pm, etc) though I suspect MK away following isn't great.

For anyone intending to purchase the 3 game series make sure you buy before 1pm on Saturday.

Huge, huge game. Think we'll run out eventual easy winners with us scoring early and 2 later on in the second half with us riding our luck at 1-0.

Going to the Boro game on Tuesday, first one in a while for various reasons (young family, V's, skint, didn't want to etc.) So they better have some momentum!!

A must win game considering the next 3 of Middlesbrough, Burnley and Birmingham. If our record against the top 8 was better then a wouldn't consider a draw to be a disaster, but we haven't won any of the games against the better sides this season so a win against one of the few below us is essential.

We're likely to need at least another 10-15 points to survive. Home games against MK, Bristol and Huddersfield are our best chance of getting those wins needed.

I going for 2-0 Rovers. I think I would have Watt rather than Grimes.

Chaddy what's the reason for picking Grimes over Watt or Jackson?

Aside from a few nice touches Grimes didn't do much on Wednesday. He looked a yard off the pace and lightweight, not too dissimilar to Lawrence.

Aside from a few nice touches Grimes didn't do much on Wednesday. He looked a yard off the pace and lightweight, not too dissimilar to Lawrence.

Totally agree with that. Grimes looked pretty average and certainly no improvement on Conway or Akpan at the moment. Indeed, I would much prefer either Conway or Akpan based on Grimes performance on Wednesday.

Nothing more than three points will be acceptable to me personally.

These players of ours need to stand up and show their worth(rolls eyes in sarcasm!)

2-0

too manyknow they wont be here in a few months and are on wind down.

1-2 :(

A must win game which I think we will win comfortably against a team with, IMV, an overrated and overhyped manager who took some 5 years to get, probably, the best financially resourced club up from the 1st Division.

Remember your Fulham prediction. Bit higher again I reckon (Saturday, 3pm, etc) though I suspect MK away following isn't great.

For anyone intending to purchase the 3 game series make sure you buy before 1pm on Saturday.

If you took off the Fulham fans I was almost bang on :lol:

We have still been getting less than 12k home fans in the official attendance a few times this season so that in itself is worrying. Forgot about the 3 game thing kicking in for this one but I don't think it will make much difference. No idea what MK's followings are like although it's their first visit here I think so that may boost it a bit.

Think we'll win this one 3-1. Scorers: Graham, Hanley & Gomez!

My team would be:

Steele

Spurr

Hanley

Duffy

Marshall

Evans

Lenihan

Bennett

Gomez

Graham

Brown

The two lads up top played well together against Fulham, we need the same kind of showing this time round. Lets put these home games against teams around us beyond doubt.

I would drop Grimes, he is going to need time to adjust to the speed and physicality of the league. He surrendered possession very easily on numerous occasions against Derby, Johnson and Butterfield are two of the better midfielders in the league so will cut him some slack but I think a safe pair of hands are needed in there tomorrow.

I would drop Grimes, he is going to need time to adjust to the speed and physicality of the league. He surrendered possession very easily on numerous occasions against Derby, Johnson and Butterfield are two of the better midfielders in the league so will cut him some slack but I think a safe pair of hands are needed in there tomorrow.

I see what you're saying, but i'd play Grimes. Weak opposition and see if he takes his chance to shine.

We usually struggle in 'Home bankers' , and this could be tight.

I would drop Grimes, he is going to need time to adjust to the speed and physicality of the league.

Might just be a lack of match practise. He played in League Two so the physicality shouldn't bother him. Championship is obviously faster, but he's been trianing with Swansea and played a few Premier League games.

Personally I'd get Jackson in there though and play him, Gomez and Bennett behind Graham. We're very slow without him in the team.

Archived