BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Ipswich Away

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Expect a narrow loss tbh but thought that before seeing the teamsheet. Be interesting to see how the midfield does - Evans, Akpan, Grimes and Bennett should have enough whilst Brown will at least bother their defence when ours hoof it... Just don't think we will score the 2 goals needed for a Point!

11/8 Ipswich to win. I'm not in the habit of betting against rovers as feel bad when I do but on that starting xi, positions of both teams in the league and the Tuesday night form of both teams posted earlier I'm surprised Ipswich aren't heavy odds on favourite.

Not going to bother betting on this game but it does seem like easy money.

11/8 Ipswich to win. I'm not in the habit of betting against rovers as feel bad when I do but on that starting xi, positions of both teams in the league and the Tuesday night form of both teams posted earlier I'm surprised Ipswich aren't heavy odds on favourite.

Not going to bother betting on this game but it does seem like easy money.

I can only try to soften the blow but hope I lose my money. Those odds are like printing money based on the team we are putting out and the Ipswich Tuesday record. £80 just gone on, but pray to lose it.

• Backroom

Sounds pretty open with their Keeper making two good saves.

Bennett is a bit of a Pedersen in that his delivery is hit and miss but when he gets it right he nails it

• Backroom

Well said Chris Sutton about playing games..

I don't think we've heard your views on players being tired, do tell us, maybe link it into your personal experiences :P

Well said Chris Sutton about playing games..

Probably why he made a s*** manager.

A player playing their tenth game in 31 days will not be at 100%. That's not them being soft.

Although, I guess it's possible that you know more than scientists who study this. Maybe.

We are so short of quality, it's striking. Which is more than I can see that forward line doing.

Actually, Jackson is always likely to sniff a chance out. So, not all lost.

As I've said before, Lambert's decision to leave us needing to play Brown between January and May is baffling from such an experienced manager. It's unfathomable.

Grimes is clearly less talentless but is still struggling to adjust to 1st team football. I think he needs the whole midfield to create time and space for him to ping balls around, but again PL decided he was ready to play a full part in a hard-working midfield for half a season. Some you win....

I'll still be optimistic as always, at least until we concede.

Ipswich are no better than us, but will feel home advantage should make the difference. Hope they don't suss our right back's defensive frailties before we bring CC on for Grimes after 68 minutes.

So far, so good.

COYB !!!!!!!!!

Archived