BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Suhail Pasha

It doesn't matter what his role is. The fact is that he's been involved behind the scenes now for more than a year, has been involved in 2 managerial departures and 2 managerial appointments, has overseen the demolition of the club's board of directors to the point where we have one active director, is allegedly the only point of contact with our owners, and yet despite all that the club still refuses to name him, announce his presence, interview him, photograph him or acknowledge his existence in any shape or form.

If you don't find that both highly alarming and suspicious then fine, but I'd like to know what the man basically running the club looks like, if nothing else. I'd also like to know why they went through the sham of advertising a job vacancy under the guise of improving communications with India, fill that role with this person and yet not announce it.

I'm not expecting a Q & A session on the pitch at half time on Saturday, but how much effort would it take to photograph him and put his name under the Who's Who on the club website.

Wanting answers to these basic questions does not make me negative or obsessed with the owners. I'm fully focused on the football events and have praised the team for their efforts on Saturday.

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This guy is nothing but a go between that has allowed Venkys to go deeper into their bunker now parachutes have gone and we are into player sales but out of embargo and expected to invest.

He's a nobody who's keeping a buffer zone between the club and them but the real question is why did the already absent owners suddenly decide last summer to put more distance between themselves and the club ?

Just look at how long dithering it takes to get an answer on a free transfer or loan signing in and how long their solicitor said it would take them to answer English law in court. Then weigh that against the almost instant yes to an outgoing.

Conjobs and he's one of em never mind his connections as well :blink:

Suhail has been involved with Brfc since the Venkys took over the club.He was a link as far back as 2011 communicating to the owners from John Williams,Tom Finn and Martin Gooden etc. All of this i belive without a work permit. From the little bit i know about him his entire family work for the venkys so don't expect anything from him he is just another puppet put in place from the lunes.

I think it's been mentioned his links go back to pre takeover and poss links with a group involved as well as his Kentaro links. If he doesn't actually do anything then why do they need a comms guy why not use a telephone ?

It's either he's here as part of other stakeholders keeping their involvement going or he's just another convenient cog in the keep the distance wheel. If they had him from the beginning then why need Shebby ?

I'm supporting the club and players. I will always attend games as that what Ive done for 20 years. If you have a problem with that then its your problem not mine.

We all know what the problems are and the owners being the biggest problem.

Oh I'm sorry that I fully enjoyed beating Newcastle and the atmosphere created by the Rovers fans. I forgot thats not allowed on this messageboard.

Obtuse comment (I think). It's nothing to do with you attending games or enjoying the Newcastle match or "nightlife".

It's the 'back to normal' attitude since a couple of wins. I've no intention of debating your reasons because one minute you are all for wanting Coyle out and then next you are speculating if Venkys will back him.

But to cap it all you are actually trying to defend the appointment of Pasha and saying that he doesn't have to communicate with fans! Well somebody at the club should be trying to build bridges with the most disenfranchised fanbase in the club's history.

They've brought in somebody to liaise with the owners. Great. But given that they are not investing or looking to improve matters (that they caused) what exactly is he liaising with them about? The next player sale? The success of the academy? If he is here to help to turn around our fortunes then this is extremely good news - why don't they shout about it? Or at least tell somebody. Otherwise it just leads to more suspicion and distrust. But you defend the club as though this is the most normal thing in the world.

I'm supporting the club and players. I will always attend games as that what Ive done for 20 years. If you have a problem with that then its your problem not mine.

We all know what the problems are and the owners being the biggest problem.

Oh I'm sorry that I fully enjoyed beating Newcastle and the atmosphere created by the Rovers fans. I forgot thats not allowed on this messageboard.

Playing the victim again.

Incredible that in today's age of Facebook/Twitter that I've never seen so much as a photograph of the man running BRFC.

Nor have I ever seen him at a game for the first team or U21s.

Infact, the only evidence of his existence is the accounts of some people who say they have met him and Cheston's vague confirmation that he is now employed by the club (find that confirmation in writing if you can).

Suhail has been involved with Brfc since the Venkys took over the club.He was a link as far back as 2011 communicating to the owners from John Williams,Tom Finn and Martin Gooden etc. All of this i belive without a work permit. From the little bit i know about him his entire family work for the venkys so don't expect anything from him he is just another puppet put in place from the lunes.

A double agent as well whom has worked for kentaro..

He should be nowhere near BRFC

Obtuse comment (I think). It's nothing to do with you attending games or enjoying the Newcastle match or "nightlife".

It's the 'back to normal' attitude since a couple of wins. I've no intention of debating your reasons because one minute you are all for wanting Coyle out and then next you are speculating if Venkys will back him.

But to cap it all you are actually trying to defend the appointment of Pasha and saying that he doesn't have to communicate with fans! Well somebody at the club should be trying to build bridges with the most disenfranchised fanbase in the club's history.

They've brought in somebody to liaise with the owners. Great. But given that they are not investing or looking to improve matters (that they caused) what exactly is he liaising with them about? The next player sale? The success of the academy? If he is here to help to turn around our fortunes then this is extremely good news - why don't they shout about it? Or at least tell somebody. Otherwise it just leads to more suspicion and distrust. But you defend the club as though this is the most normal thing in the world.

If I was the owner of Blackburn Rovers would I have appointed Coyle this summer? No I wouldn't. as I have said many times but yet again we keep going around in circles

But the club appointed Coyle and in the last 11 games we have done well but the 1st 7 games shocking bad so he has to take the stick for that.

We might not like Coyle or think he should be Rovers manager but the reality he is the manager. Nothing I cant do about that. If Rovers are to be successful this season Coyle(or whoever was the manager) need backing in January. I always want my club to be successful whoever the manager is.

where did I defend the Pasha appointment and his role? Please show me where I defend his appointment? cos I think you clearly are not reading my posts properly.

I posted what I thought was his role but wasn't sure but Only2Garners confirmed what I posted was actually his role. so where did I defend his appointment?

I think saying we have done well is a bit over the top, we have been the very definition of mediocre in that period, take away an excellent win against Newcastle and the other 10 results are pretty unremarkable. In the last 10 we have won 4, lost 4 and drawn 2 never climbing above 20th, averaging 1.4 points per game, again the very definition of mediocre. People can try and ignore the first 7 games if they want but they still happened and we will continue to suffer for those results until the end of the season.

He's got to grips with it a bit after an awful start but i think i'm right in saying Saturday was the very first time he's got his tactics and subs spot on.

Pretty poor it's taken so many games to do so, lets see how it carries on.

If I was the owner of Blackburn Rovers would I have appointed Coyle this summer? No I wouldn't. as I have said many times but yet again we keep going around in circles

But the club appointed Coyle and in the last 11 games we have done well but the 1st 7 games shocking bad so he has to take the stick for that.

We might not like Coyle or think he should be Rovers manager but the reality he is the manager. Nothing I cant do about that. If Rovers are to be successful this season Coyle(or whoever was the manager) need backing in January. I always want my club to be successful whoever the manager is.

where did I defend the Pasha appointment and his role? Please show me where I defend his appointment? cos I think you clearly are not reading my posts properly.

I posted what I thought was his role but wasn't sure but Only2Garners confirmed what I posted was actually his role. so where did I defend his appointment?

No one ever can read you're posts properly

You're praising with faint damnation.

• 7 months later...
19 minutes ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport/14390636.Director_Alan_Myers_leaving_Blackburn_Rovers_of_his_own_accord/

You would think there is an expose here for a budding journalist to dig a bit deeper on

The fact Myers thanked the owners in his statement tells me he will give little away like everyone else who left.  

• 4 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, MGPensioner said:

I wonder if our managing director Mr Shaikh attended yesterday and what he thought of the third division.

probably laughing at the 1500 fans who spent their money to go

By the sounds of it he's too busy running the marketing department now he's got rid of Grooby. 

Someone tweeted yesterday he was on the services coming back from Southend presumably and that no Rovers fans recognised him, most probably won't even know he exists anyway. This dual agent is on a right cushy number.

Archived